The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

James' rep is already in the gutter, I don't think he cares. He'll show up, and he might try the first handful of games just to showcase he has gas in the tank. But then he's going to not try until he gets his way.

Edit:

HIM HIM

Capture.PNG

Can’t Jim just show up and half *** it like he did in Houston?

Would be wild if they still bring him into the building after these comments.

If i'm Embiid i'm pressing the F.O to take the Clippers deal. The offers won't be getting any better.

Harden and Rubin apparently have a good relationship. Harden is basically going over Morey's head and counting on Rubin not ending his career. Either Morey gets fired or they find a trade but I think Harden is comfortable sitting out knowing Rubin won't do him like that

Harden and Rubin apparently have a good relationship. Harden is basically going over Morey's head and counting on Rubin not ending his career. Either Morey gets fired or they find a trade but I think Harden is comfortable sitting out knowing Rubin won't do him like that
Rubin sold his ownership stake. So this does nothing in the grand scheme

Sixers fans how do you feel?

scorched earth with Harden

or give in and trade him for the poo poo platter?

Honestly, I don't care anymore. We are not winning a chip this year. I don't care what we do as long as we have cap space next year and see where we go from there.

Sixers need to punt

Easier said than done but Harris and harden aren’t long term pieces and they’re up

It’s over Breh, no point in muddying the books with bandaids who aren’t going to be much better

Sixers need to punt

Easier said than done but Harris and harden aren’t long term pieces and they’re up

It’s over Breh, no point in muddying the books with bandaids who aren’t going to be much better
More than likely we resign Harris at like 15 per. He’s a quality player if you just forget the contract and think about the crumbl cookies

What is Philly’s plan with cap space? Especially when Maxey will be getting maxed this upcoming summer.
Only players basically under contract next year are Maxey, Embiid and Tucker

Should be around $60m ish if we let everything expire and go from there

Only players basically under contract next year are Maxey, Embiid and Tucker

Should be around $60m ish if we let everything expire and go from there
Aren’t there cap holds and whatnot too?

I think it was Zach Lowe I was listening to a couple weeks ago that was talking about their situation and how their idea of cap space isn’t what it’s being made out to be.

When you figure in cap holds for Maxey and minimums:

$178m in cap holds lol but yea I’m thinking $60ish before giving Maxey his money

Tucker has a PO which he might opt in for unless traded. Then there’s Jaden Springer who’s a RFA

Back
Top Bottom