The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

“He CoUlD’vE jUsT oPtEd OuT”

Jim my guy. He literally could’ve just opted out

He tryna have his slice of cake and eat Moreys too

Sure we can Morey a liar. He did try to facilitate a trade, Clippers weren’t giving a real offer (Mann). But to say Morey is holding him hostage is BS. Jim could’ve freed himself

2oq95i.jpg

“He CoUlD’vE jUsT oPtEd OuT”

He literally could have though, if there was a market for him to get a longer term deal. Ime basically killed any chance of that happening.

Harden was the one that turned down a 200 mil extension from Brooklyn.

Harden was the one who took a pay cut for the Sixers to sign freaking PJ Tucker.

And now this, he's not exactly exercised the best business savvy last few seasons while all the while quitting on 3 franchises.

Yea I'm not buying anything the dude tryna get on his 4th team in 2/3 years is selling tbh :lol:

Morey fielded offers and didn't get offered anything worthwhile. He opted in because he knows the market for him is dry.

They pulled the max extension after he **** the bed in primetime when it mattered, they'd be negligent not to. Evidently no one else in the league is willing to pay him what he feels he deserves either

Jim my guy. He literally could’ve just opted out

He tryna have his slice of cake and eat Moreys too

Sure we can Morey a liar. He did try to facilitate a trade, Clippers weren’t giving a real offer (Mann). But to say Morey is holding him hostage is BS. Jim could’ve freed himself
Harden definitely has blame in this. Once Houston pivoted to FVV, Harden’s free agency was finished. I don’t see how harden comes out on top here.

Morey not holding him hostage though fam

im a Harden guy but not as big as some of yall, dont get me wrong but my Sixers come first as a fan - I totally understand why non sixers fans feel different about this situation

Lets look at it from a sixers fan perspective who thinks the team can still compete... WHY in the world would the sixers just take slop back in a trade ? to please a harden *****.. Sixers want pieces that help them not go backwards and that totally acceptable

just generally speaking out loud
Don’t take slop back I agree but morey has to be real about an asking price on harden. Harden is still a top 20 regular season player imo but we all saw him fold once again in the playoffs.

I could be wrong, but I really don't think Morey is interested in Marcus Morris, Robert Covington and Terrence Mann. :lol:
likewise

Morey was just at a Invite-only Pro Pickup run and Covington was playing and the next day Morey came out saying the trade is off the table lol

he didnt like what he seen

but also that package truly does not help the sixers

likewise

Morey was just at a Invite-only Pro Pickup run and Covington was playing and the next day Morey came out saying the trade is off the table lol

he didnt like what he seen

but also that package truly does not help the sixers
The only player I really want is Mann. We just need quality role players who can do more than just one thing

Did Harden forget his camp kept leaking he would leave to Houston repeatedly all while this "promise" between him and Morey was in the fold?

sabu (1).png

Morey wasn't even remotely moved by all those Harden to Houston reports that got dropped twice a week during the season.

Fam beat the Ben Simmons hostage allegations. This is lightwork
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Back
Top Bottom