The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

USA put in the light work. These international teams have playing together for ages, but they just cant match US athleticism and skill. I still say next year when all nations have their players it will be more competitive.

austin reaves could've gotten so much more money than he did recently

He got paid well all things being considered.

Outside of the max extension guys and the Rockets who had to overpay dudes to eat up there cap money he got one of the best bags this summer.

Lot of guys out there who had to take mins when they would have got better deals in previous years.

Think I’m gonna make it a point to try to see a lot of guys I haven’t seen live yet this year. Wiz going to be terrible this year, so hopefully tickets should be even cheaper than normal.

Haven’t seen Curry play live since one of his early years. Haven’t seen Luka yet. Haven’t seen Joker. Been a minute since I’ve seen Bron too.

complaints of star players sitting out due to load management inbound in about 4 months :lol:

Shout out to salli richardson!
I met her once when her career was just starting. She was living in the guest house of the family of a girl I went to high school with.

Went over to the girl’s house one day and Salli happened to be there. Girl introduced me to her and I basically couldn’t speak because I was in awe. I was like 15 at the time. For sure one of the most beautiful women I’ve ever seen up close and in person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom