The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

As great as Schroder is playing for Germany, for the life of me I can't figure out why his game doesn't translate to the nba

20230820_121051.jpg

I am one of the few NTers that respects the 2020 NBA Championship but in thinking AD’s legacy might have benefitted more from it than LeBron’s.

BI ain’t it for international play. Ball stopper on offense and doesn’t do anything defensively.

Interested to see if he actually makes the Olympic team.
I legit don't remember much from the last Olympics lol.. like I just looked at the roster... Jerami Grant, Keldon Johnson, Lavine, McGee...

Which players who aren't on the World Cup roster said they're for sure in so far for the official team..

Grant Hill said thisL “I can say that we are in a transition stage in our program, we’ll see a lot of these guys next summer as well,” Hill said. “They are not in their prime yet, but they’re very hungry and want to be here. And they are really good..."

Dennis not taking that deal and then not getting another one has clouded people's opinion on him. Hes always been a really good player. Makes some crazy mistakes but fun to root for wether hes on your team or not.

Dennis not taking that deal and then not getting another one has clouded people's opinion on him. Hes always been a really good player. Makes some crazy mistakes but fun to root for wether hes on your team or not.
yes i would have rather had him come back than dangelo russell

big shrew we miss you!

pmatic pmatic somewhere right now like

Didn't even realize Schoeder signed with the Raptors. Masai is definitely going through a bout of dementia

On topic: dude is a good bench player. Borderline starter. Nothing more nothing less

Back
Top Bottom