The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

It's not about rooting against USA but it's always something to see them losing or to lose. It's fun

It always feels like this:

IMG_2113.jpeg

The novelty of team USA losing an international tournaments isn't there anymore. He didn't even medal last FIBA WC. I'm trying to see these guys win.
It's still cool to see an obviously less talented underdog team with much less NBA talent hang with or beat USA

It'll always be that way for me so long as the USA always has the superior NBA talent

Hali is the perfect player for international ball. Would be shocked if he didn’t make the Olympic team.

It's still cool to see an obviously less talented underdog team with much less NBA talent hang with or beat USA

It'll always be that way for me so long as the USA always has the superior NBA talent
eh it dont hit as much unless the usa got atleast a few A team superstars out there

besides edwards this team only has ascending superstars

I laughed at some Magic fan in here who said Wagner might be the next “German superstar”.

It’s not time to apologize for that. But I get it now. I just take the “superstar” label seriously.

Back
Top Bottom