The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Finally looked at the schedule for this year, Friend who works for Bulls, already said im good for Dec 23rd game vs Cavs

Dec 1st weekend will be in LA fro Browns/Rams, hope Bron plays and catch him in LA on Dec 2nd vs Rockets, never been inside crypto, would be dope to see the Banners and retired jerseys. Statues outside the arena are 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Lol minnesota would be foolish to swap Towns for Lillard. Both flawed and overrated but alot more could go wrong for the wolves if they made that trade.

Finally looked at the schedule for this year, Friend who works for Bulls, already said im good for Dec 23rd game vs Cavs

Dec 1st weekend will be in LA fro Browns/Rams, hope Bron plays and catch him in LA on Dec 2nd vs Rockets, never been inside crypto, would be dope to see the Banners and retired jerseys. Statues outside the arena are 🔥🔥🔥🔥
u mean staples buddy

Those games felt like the finals. This site was poppin after every game. Objectively.

You aint say a lie here, but to say the rest of the playoffs was boring is crazy. Seeing the Lakeshow get broomed was highly entertaining. Miami almost giving up a 3-0 lead was also entertaining. Finals wasnt the most amazing series but watching Joker is something else.

Lol minnesota would be foolish to swap Towns for Lillard. Both flawed and overrated but alot more could go wrong for the wolves if they made that trade.

You do that in a heartbeat if you're the T Wolves.

Immediately makes you a serious team rather then being viewed as a goofy squad with potential.

You do that in a heartbeat if you're the T Wolves.

Immediately makes you a serious team rather then being viewed as a goofy squad with potential.
Na if i have a young star in Ant i dont want Lillard coming in taking 40 footers crying to the refs all game. That justs me tho some think thats good basketball.

I calmed down on my Steph criticism but people gave him a big *** pass for playing like trash in that series. Right before that series the talk was

"Is Steph ranked higher than Lebron if he wins this series?!?!"

Then when they lost it was real quiet. They act like his season didn't end bad. :lol:

Steph really had everything to gain and nothing to lose in that series and that is insane.

KAT turning 28 with expiring next year and Gonna want max Contract extension

If I’m Portland, not really interested in KAT. I want young talent to partner with 19 y/o Scoot and 20 y/o Sharpe. Would tank another year for a chance to get Cooper Flagg, let Scoot and Sharpe get some reps in. If they were to add KAT, that makes them a play-in team at best, don’t really get the appeal
He already on a max extension breh

Think you could do a whole lot worse in a Dame trade than bringing in KAT who is just about to start a 4+1 contract if you’re Portland.

Would be a no brainer move for Minnesota. Roster construction all of the sudden makes sense again. Dame and Ant would be hell to guard.

Raptors won't do it, but if they're so adamant about the Poetl-Siakam-OG frontcourt, then minus whale trade Scottie Barnes for Dame.

Knicks need their pound of flesh from the Raps, one way or another.

Truthfully, it’s the ultimate form of underhanded flattery what these allegations are alleging.

OG for Immanuel and The Frenchman, str8 up; no picks going either way.

Doubtful.

Back
Top Bottom