The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

tumblr_p5x26w1Ci81qgf1i8o1_500.gif

No it isnt. My job doesnt have a built in lunch break and everyone eats at their desk cause its the culture.

:sick:

Damn, bro that sucks

Thats life man. If I was really bothered by it, I would do something about it.

This is wild to me. I have always had roles and oversaw teams where you had to log your hours and falsifying time could result in termination at best and jail time at worst. I guess your field and NBA social media must be more time sensitive, though.

I’ve been leading on that “IDGAF where you work from as long as you get your work done” steez since 2014 but it took 6 years and a global pandemic for the world to hop on my wave :smh:

Make him go right they continue to say about them young star. How about stopping him going to his strong hand first tho.

As for the Raptors facing yet another L since climbing the mountain top just recently, force them to hand over OG for pennies on the dollar in exchange for dropping the case.
Owner to owner work, that out behind the scenes. It’d be obvious but also both unheard of and hard to replicate. They got the juice w/ the player soon to be a free agent as well.

It’s good to at least have someone in his camp and that switch to CAA became that someone. Make it known that’s where he wants to be Rose Jr. They’re separate entities despite the familial ties; agency and organization.

Dolan suddenly having a change of heart and the two GMs doing their jobs have nothing to do with one another. That’s the story they will have take to their graves. Transparencies everywhere but they run a tight ship these days this side of the border.

No leaks from them expected in this winning situation.

Always had 10-12 hours shifts. Only after the pandemic did they mandate 30 min lunch breaks.

Before that youd just take 5-10 minutes to eat if it’s not too busy.

y’all trippin with these lack of breaks…I need at least an hour n half for lunch else I can’t do any work, not helpful to being productive if you don’t got a nice lil break
One thing I miss about working at an old job was the obscene lunches we'd take on the company card. It was great getting fat and tipsy for free in the middle of the day before going back to the office to not do a goddamn thing.

And we still got all our work done somehow.

y’all trippin with these lack of breaks…I need at least an hour n half for lunch else I can’t do any work, not helpful to being productive if you don’t got a nice lil break
Law firms, PE, investment banks etc, it really ain’t even an option :lol:. It’s just kinda understood to be a part of the culture. I’m out of that life though!

Just FYI, did a lawsuit against my employer in California for not providing lunch time (state law you get 30 minutes uninterrupted lunch), company settled with me for 30k, easy $
I would sooner be murdered than win any money against these people no thank you.

Law firms, PE, investment banks etc, it really ain’t even an option :lol:. It’s just kinda understood to be a part of the culture. I’m out of that life though!
I was told "It is strongly encouraged that you eat at your desk".. I was gone like 40 minutes. It was my first week. I wasn't even doing anything.

I was told "It is strongly encouraged that you eat at your desk".. I was gone like 40 minutes. It was my first week. I wasn't even doing anything.

If I have to eat at the desk i'm bringing an airfryer and a cooler full of raw ingredients to troll.

Minnesota: Yo how about this we will give you Karl Anthony Towns for Dame Straight up

Portland: Click

Minnesota: Hello?, Hello?!

Yeah, but I understand it at that level, for 30-40K? That's damn near hourly, I'm taking my break bro

KAT turning 28 with expiring next year and Gonna want max Contract extension

If I’m Portland, not really interested in KAT. I want young talent to partner with 19 y/o Scoot and 20 y/o Sharpe. Would tank another year for a chance to get Cooper Flagg, let Scoot and Sharpe get some reps in. If they were to add KAT, that makes them a play-in team at best, don’t really get the appeal

Back
Top Bottom