The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

RHJ always had an unorthodox game, but I was surprised when the league turned away from an athletic 6'6 forward like him.
Man if they can let Exum back in the league, there’s gotta be space for RHJ

IMG_8486.jpeg

Because it was and still is goofy as ****. Don’t care if it’s your culture, it was unnecessary to do before a game. Their reactions was the same as mine. I’d be more flagrant with my facial expression actually

IMG_0837.gif
And they lose by 30 every time. Maybe a little less synchronized choreography and more basketball practice. What do they think this is, You Got Served? Lil Saint is not walking through that door

Basketball has international reach just like soccer. I'm not denying that the NBA is the best league in the world but I wanna see that claim backed up on the court via international play.
Yea his argument was about the wording and he's right :lol:, been weird seeing him getting roasted for it.

Nobody calls the Champions League winner a 'World Champion' in soccer either. They're accurately called the Champions of Europe :lol:

Haven't seen anyone arguing that the Nuggets wouldn't beat these other international champs as well, just finding the verbiage funny and a uniquely American phenomenon.

It's a combination of American exceptionalism, arrogance and also living in bubble.
Bingo :lol:

He's also coming at it from a global perspective since he can legit call himself that after beating the best athletes from all over the world in his respective sport.

Been wild seeing folks dismiss him and turn the greatest American sprinter of the last couple generations into a punchline over it

How's that different from the NBA? By his logic he's the champion of the Phillipines
Not when he beat every other top national champion in the world championship tournament :lol:

He's a literal world champion. Unfortunately there isn't that sort of global tournament for basketball teams outside of international basketball for countries (FIBA/Olympics).

I'd love to see it one day personally, there's already a format to be inspired by in the Club World Cup in soccer where the best teams from each continent play each other in a knockout tourney.

Not when he beat every other top national champion in the world championship tournament :lol:
NBA has representation from 40 different countries and creeping up on 30% international players. Last 3 MVPs are gringos. Elite athletes from all over the world compete in the NBA. It just happens to be hosted in North America like FIBA was hosted in the Phillipines

Bingo :lol:

He's also coming at it from a global perspective since he can legit call himself that after beating the best athletes from all over the world in his respective sport.

Been wild seeing folks dismiss him and turn the greatest American sprinter of the last couple generations into a punchline over it
Might have to do with his dismissive tone

Back
Top Bottom