The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

And they lose by 30 every time. Maybe a little less synchronized choreography and more basketball practice. What do they think this is, You Got Served? Lil Saint is not walking through that door
I knew an ISH poster would get it. 💪 one dude was sticking his tongue out while rolling his eyes like he was the damn Undertaker 🤣

Bingo :lol:

He's also coming at it from a global perspective since he can legit call himself that after beating the best athletes from all over the world in his respective sport.

Been wild seeing folks dismiss him and turn the greatest American sprinter of the last couple generations into a punchline over it
It’s pretty much accepted that it’s the best league in the world though. People were dismissing him because he was sounding like he was hating on the NBA players while trying to flex. I don’t see any problem with the reaction to him tbh. The Nuggets don’t need to play Panathinaikos for us to call them the world champs. They’d get smoked

It’s pretty much accepted that it’s the best league in the world though. People were dismissing him because he was sounding like he was hating on the NBA players while trying to flex. I don’t see any problem with the reaction to him tbh. The Nuggets don’t need to play Panathinaikos for us to call them the world champs. They’d get smoked
Forget the nuggets

How far down the food chain can we go

The hornets? G league ? UConn? Kansas?

I never liked when the fasest current track guy is called the fastest man in the world. At least not until he races against, and beats every single man on Earth.

funny-robertdeniro.gif

Bingo :lol:

He's also coming at it from a global perspective since he can legit call himself that after beating the best athletes from all over the world in his respective sport.

Been wild seeing folks dismiss him and turn the greatest American sprinter of the last couple generations into a punchline over it
Honestly, it seems like it's more of the tone of how he said more than what he actually said imo. He just seemed extra dismissive like the top NBA guys aren't also the best in the world, which they show when they play USA hoops. **** we got the B team out there rolling most nations in FIBA rn....

Back
Top Bottom