The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

IMG-3643.jpg
No net
Neck
Wet
Sweat

Idk if it was intentional but the jazz ended up with the perfect players to run Hardy’s system. I think they could level up to legit contenders if they upgrade to better versions of the types of players they already have. Doesn’t necessarily have to be a superstar. Just a better Olynyk. A better vanderbilt. Whether it’s this season or next summer.

I wouldn’t become a seller. You’re already too far ahead to get a chance at wemby and scoot imo. Why sabotage what you’re building for the 10th pick.
Plus they might get the ping pong balls from Minny anyway…Jazz could make the playoffs AND be in the running for one of those top picks

That reply would make sense if I even suggested that black people should stop taking issue with this being a slight. I've never even hinted at that. In fact I've corroborated how I know that it is a slight. You guys just make stuff up about me and then reply as if that's the way it is. You literally just did it, and you'll get a lot of likes for it, from people who do the same.

Next is going to be 'Well if a bunch of people are saying the same thing, then it must be right.' And that would make sense if a bunch of people were saying the same thing. But people make up different things, and it doesn't matter if all the different make believe things are correct. They all lineup with the same narrative.

Then NEXT is going to something about playing victim, which all just veers away from the topic, which will

Interesting seeing these issues called nonsense.

-foe
You're wasting your time arguing with these dudes cosplaying as black people online... Just let em be.

I think as lowly of the Wolves as anyone but if they finish bad enough to where they give the Jazz a top 2 pick that'd be something

People will see these lies about me and think it is real without doing their own research and learning.

Doing this all to get some reps.

Sad :smh:
so its your opinion that im just out to get likes? :emoji_fire:

What if I told you that your opinion isn't actually your opinion? What if we all agree on what we think your opinion is and then try to convince you that what we know your opinion to be, that's actually what your opinion is, not your actual opinion?

so its your opinion that im just out to get likes? :emoji_fire:

What if I told you that your opinion isn't actually your opinion? What if we all agree on what we think your opinion is and then try to convince you that what we know your opinion to be, that's actually what your opinion is, not your actual opinion?
Staff members are working themselves into a shoot. Hate to see it

You're wasting your time arguing with these dudes cosplaying as black people online... Just let em be.
Yea you would be one to ride with yo…sounds like you describing yourself after saying **** like this :smh: :

The team/players loved Gruden and he was getting the most out of a less than stellar roster. The team had it's problem but we're getting gradually better each year... Also I'm black and like many of Gruden's black colleagues and players I don't believe he's racist. Making comments on someone's physical features isn't racist, Demaurice does have some big lips.

Zeke cooked his *** so bad that the pedo had to cheap shot him in the face to stop him from playing and doing the same thing the next time they played :lol:

Can we fast forward to the part of the season where Thibs loses his job? Feels like this is finally the year.

Yea you would be one to ride with yo…sounds like you describing yourself after saying **** like this :smh: :
Damn, mans outchea defending Gruden, but just the other day when he was defending Kyrie, he was in here talking like..

"I'm black y'all, and I'm black y'all
And I'm blackety black and I'm black y'all
And I'm black y'all, and I'm black y'all
And I'm blackety black and I'm black y'all
I'm piggety black black
And black black and blackety black yo
Because I'm black and I'm back
Yo I'm black and then black y'all and I'm blackety black and
I'm black y'all and I'm black y'all and I'm black y'all
And I'm blackety black and I'm black y'all and
I'm piggety black black black blackety black black black black black black black y'all
And I'm black y'all, and I'm black y'all
And I'm blackety black cause I'm black"

Dude switching flows more than Drake.

Last edited:
Is there a point you're trying to make? What does me not believing Gruden is racist have to do with Jaylen, Kyrie, and Tsai? Was this your attempt at a "gotcha" moment?

Back
Top Bottom