The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

IDK, he never makes a shot before New Years but is a career 38% shoot from three and he does guard. But he is Danny Green streaky for sure.
Feel like he’s weaker at the point of attack than he should be, especially with bigger wings. Feel like he never makes shots when actually playing for a contender either :lol:

He’s good when he doesn’t have expectations. Should shoot the lights out this year

Specially remember it seeming like he never made one single three off a pass from Bron

Feel like he’s weaker at the point of attack than he should be, especially with bigger wings. Feel like he never makes shots when actually playing for a contender either :lol:
I think a lot of that is because the Mavs were having him defend guards because Luka and Brunson couldn't so he's naturally going to look slow at the POA. DFS was the one defending the 6'7+ wings that Bullock would probably defend on most teams.

antidope antidope is out here every day talking about Steven Curry, Jordan Poole, Warriors, Timberwolves, etc…

Like bro…The Spurs just drafted WEMBY.

Do you even care anymore? :lol:

aepps20 aepps20 aepps20 aepps20 aepps20 aepps20

the-simpsons-throw.gif

What I meant was- the Wolves are still going to be working kinks out between their bigs since they had limited time last year. Plus the whole Kyle Anderson thing happened at the end of the season didn't help them either

They're going to have to go through more lumps to figure out if there is even chemistry to be had

I’m going to need a legit die hard Spurs fan to keep me in the loop with Wemby. Guess it’s just that guy with the Manu avy I’ll be asking questions too.

antidope antidope is out here every day talking about Steven Curry, Jordan Poole, Goober, Warriors, Timberwolves, etc…

Like bro…The Spurs just drafted WEMBY.

Do you even care anymore? :lol:
I'm talking about the stories of intrigue. But since you asked...

Devin Vassell is better than Desmond Bane and got way less money. That's called good value.

I'm talking about the stories of intrigue. But since you asked...

Devin Vassell is better than Desmond Bane and got way less money. That's called good value.
I’m in on the Vassell train as well. Would love him paired next to Maxey

Back
Top Bottom