The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What does this mean?

Kobe was also a ball hogging chucker early in his career. Despite how good he was for his age. Slightly changed his game once Shaq came, went back to his ways when Shaq left (rightfully so surrounding talent was as trash as what Luka has), and then changed his game again once Pau got there.

Can’t do everything by yourself. The way Luka operates at a young age with his teammates reminds me of Kobe.

Even though You still need talent, Certain level of trust you gotta have to win it all. Phils book goes heavy into how Kobe changed.

deadmanny.png

I don't understand why or how the Clippers can make this happen.

1. Why would you want both Russell Westbrook and James Harden on the same team again? These are two legendary ball stoppers who don't compliment each other well.

2. The Clippers are already closed to the second apron and Harden is a free agent after next season who will be looking for a big payday.

Probable Morey text yesterday:

“Hey, James, it’s Daryl. Listen, if you come to camp I promise we’ll make a deal to trade you before the regular season starts. It just helps you toward that if you show up and look invested. If I’m lying, you can share this text all over social media. Thanks. -Daryl”

Well look at the **** we got here:

Can anyone tell me if league pass blacks out regional games? Like I’m in Houston, would they blackout Rockets games? MLB ticket did that and just want to make sure league pass doesn’t before I pay for it.

Can anyone tell me if league pass blacks out regional games? Like I’m in Houston, would they blackout Rockets games? MLB ticket did that and just want to make sure league pass doesn’t before I pay for it.
When I had it two years ago, yes they do black it out. But if you get a VPN add-on for your Chrome browser, and choose their options of like LA or NYC as your IP, then you can get through on League Pass to your local team.

My roommate and I used NordVPN.

Back
Top Bottom