The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

There are some rebuttals you can just keep to yourself when they’re not good arguments :lol:
Not even sure what this means. My first point was very poignant imo. Idc enough to argue about the merits of a black person who wasn't even born in X places tripping over himself to go play for France and America.

I can't stop him he can do what he wants. It's nasty though from my perspective. Big tap dancing energy. He can cook though 🤷🏾‍♂️

That Mavs roster wasn’t ever a one-year turnaround.

Not sure why anyone is or would be surprised.

They’re gonna play the hell outta the rookies because they don’t seem like they’re looking around desperate to win this year.
Well, let’s see how luka reacts if they don’t win enough to even get into the playoffs again

I've lived here for ages. America can go **** itself. Piece of **** country

Meh not to derail the thread, but America gave a lot of immigrants insane opportunities. Even basic things like freedom of religion. Especially in the 80s and 90s.

America is different now though.

I dont like embiid playing for us when he had other options. What kinda **** is that. This country has gone so soft.

Also finally got around to watching Lukas euroleague highlights. Unless he suddenly learns or remembers how to play another position, he may have peaked already.

I am very happy Embiid chose the US but for different reasons.
  • Reason #1: F France
  • Reason #2: I feel like Embiid can benefit by the influence of playing alongside other superstars. Practicing with them daily and seeing how they handle tough situations.

I am very happy Embiid chose the US but for different reasons.
  • Reason #1: F France
  • Reason #2: I feel like Embiid can benefit by the influence of playing alongside other superstars. Practicing with them daily and seeing how they handle tough situations.
Yeah definitely understandable if youre a 76ers fan. Several players have had great seasons after playing overseas with team USA. I guess coming off an MVP year sky is the limit...

We’ll see where it lands.

But getting there gonna take some Luka evolution that I’m not sure he’s willing/capable of undertaking.
This is exactly where I’m at

Even if he had “good” teammates idk how’d that go with his current mindset. He needs to mature

Been wearing NBs since I came to the States

Moved to Maryland, so it was part of the uniform :lol:

I hated how when I moved from the area and kept wearing them, people would give me jokes about my dad shoes

Now they have become popular, the kids I tutor give me jokes about trying to dress young. :smh:

I be fighting the urge to launch a dry-erase maker at their heads

Country ***** in the A, told me I had on “orthopedic shoes” in like 08.

I gave yo a hundred bars about his Young Joc, dope boy magic jacket fit, with girbuads and Filas.

Now look! :lol:. Young Joc couldn’t miss in this era btw. “A couple grand” :pimp:

Oh look at that the Fouling In Love ref is there today reffing Luka again :nerd:

Someone in a meeting just told us “professionalism is a social construct.” antidope antidope ’s message is spreading to nationality and the workplace :smh:
I mean, definitionally, that’s an accurate statement.

There were no professions until societies existed, so professionalism is necessarily a social construct. But if that person pointed that out for purposes of justifying a lack of professionalism, it’s pretty flimsy.

Back
Top Bottom