The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

My main gripe is that people change up from the end of last year when “luka has no excuses” to now months later= luka has no help and his coach sucks

When again- the roster improved and the same contending teams are vying for the playoffs
Has Luka truly ever had a good enough team to put him on the no excuses list?

yeah, i do believe it was influenced by devin booker's cultural appropriation

IMG_0364.gif

There’s enough talent for them to make the playoffs. Luka is generational. No excuses, just different expectations
This is kind of what I was getting at and maybe just not landing.

I think ring culture WIN OR FRAUD stuff is peak stupidity, but I'm not an excuses guy - you're either good enough or you're not.

I just don't believe the roster is ready to even talk about competing at a high level so my expectations reflect that. Wouldn't be shocked if they snuck into the Top 6. Wouldn't be shocked if they landed outside the play-in.

Some of that's on Luka and how you're kind of forced to build around him. Some of that's not his fault and just is what the situation is - the organization missed on a couple big decisions, took too long to figure some things out on the fringes, and now they're building in a way that makes sense but it might be too late to avoid other issues.

Mavs been commiting organizational malpractice over the last few years.

#FreeLuka
#FreeKidd

Back
Top Bottom