The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Those last few minutes I just watched....

damn-smokey.gif

Real talk, no rustle after talking to my semi-gf I was going to post tagging antidope antidope and @Hank Scorpio asking about how Salt Lake City was to hit me up but these pics confirmed the surroundings. Need more info but if THOSE are the highlights of a trip to SLC/adjacent regions.....
nah-dave-chappelle.gif
:lol: Those were just a few of the mountains on the city outskirts, we didn’t drive through the city, which was a smaller metropolitan area than I thought it would be.

Went through west and east Wyoming now, don’t ever go here.

Don’t even know how bad the Timberwolves looked closing out cause I wasn’t able to watch but I’d take a win in Philly before the game of any kind.

Stop it. Players get in extra shots/work at away arenas all the time. This isn't some new concept at all. Sixers were just being petty. Imagine if NBA players only practiced at their home arenas. You'd likely get a lot more Ben Simmons type players.

No, Ben Simmons is just a pansy who wants the glamor of the sport & the money (especially the money) but doesn't want to put forth the effort. Would rather post BS Instagram images of his latest Ferrari than actually spending time honing an actual jump shot. But I digress.

Yeah, that Kobe thing? That was a long time ago. Which arena was it? I'm sure it was one that they don't have to swap the entire floor. If you saw tonight, the Sixers had to swap the entire floor for the next game. Think that's a quick process? Nope. The stadium workers have protocols to do when the game is over. The gotta remove the stanchions to get the floor up. I saw in a video, they already had lowered the one end then raised it back. Sorry, but I'm with the workers.

Let me ask, do you go into a restaurant to sit down for dinner knowing they close within 30 minutes, and stay for a few hours after they want to close? Because I won't do that. And whatever you do for a job, do you want to be held up from finishing your job for the day so you can't go home? I'm sure the answer is no. You want to finish so you can relax at home. I bet those workers want to do their job and get home as well. I don't care if he wants to shoot 10 foul shots. Not his court to do it on. And I can't recall if there is one at WFC, but if there is a small practice court in the building he could have used that. He just showed the world his little temper tantrum when he didn't get his way...ON A VISITORS COURT.

Back
Top Bottom