The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Trez is definitely a liar, had a whole end of the court open for him to do what he wanted. Giannis did nothing wrong. Some people wanted to have a backlash against him so bad lol :lol:

In the house.
A6538F60-1019-49A0-BAC0-B88542372DA0.jpeg
Tell Chuck I said “what’s up?”

how long til dwight joins the taiwanese national team?
he is going to be Star on/off the court

These Jazz are something else.

Ainge gonna have to work hard to tank.

No, Ben Simmons is just a pansy who wants the glamor of the sport & the money (especially the money) but doesn't want to put forth the effort. Would rather post BS Instagram images of his latest Ferrari than actually spending time honing an actual jump shot. But I digress.

Yeah, that Kobe thing? That was a long time ago. Which arena was it? I'm sure it was one that they don't have to swap the entire floor. If you saw tonight, the Sixers had to swap the entire floor for the next game. Think that's a quick process? Nope. The stadium workers have protocols to do when the game is over. The gotta remove the stanchions to get the floor up. I saw in a video, they already had lowered the one end then raised it back. Sorry, but I'm with the workers.

Let me ask, do you go into a restaurant to sit down for dinner knowing they close within 30 minutes, and stay for a few hours after they want to close? Because I won't do that. And whatever you do for a job, do you want to be held up from finishing your job for the day so you can't go home? I'm sure the answer is no. You want to finish so you can relax at home. I bet those workers want to do their job and get home as well. I don't care if he wants to shoot 10 foul shots. Not his court to do it on. And I can't recall if there is one at WFC, but if there is a small practice court in the building he could have used that. He just showed the world his little temper tantrum when he didn't get his way...ON A VISITORS COURT.

Again, stop it. If it were that crucial, the Sixers would clear out the court completely, including their own players and fans. That obviously wasn't the case, as Trez was still practicing, and the meet and greet was still happening.

& yes, the Kobe thing happened over 10 years ago, and further illustrates guys have been getting in work on visiting courts for years. This isn't some new occurrence. Typing all that to justify the Sixers being petty. :lol: You got it.

Last edited:
Sooooo…if Amazon buys tv rights for nba. Is Adam Silver and the owners going to demand they pull the movie on Kyrie tweeted or else they will make Bezos apologize?

These Jazz are something else.

Ainge gonna have to work hard to tank.
There are only 4 games between them being #1 and out of the playoffs but based on their play, I don't think tanking is an option. Furthermore, stripping down the roster for "assets" to tank for Wemby would certainly piss off the fanbase.

There are only 4 games between them being #1 and out of the playoffs but based on their play, I don't think tanking is an option. Furthermore, stripping down the roster for "assets" to tank for Wemby would certainly piss off the fanbase.
Eh, not like the fanbase is gonna boycott if Ainge went full burn it down mode so they can be mad while they continue to probably watch the games and go to them

I agree though in their current iteration they're too good to tank and the Ainge memes are funny but maybe he isn't thinking in that direction. It's November so we'll see. The league in general will look alot different by new year 🤷🏿‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom