The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Based on experience and assumptions, which cities would you say have the worst/least diverse cuisine?

Michael Fassbender's character said it best in The Killer. New Orleans is a city with a 1000 restaurants with one menu. :lol:

Denver, Salt Lake City, & OKC

1702402904503.png

For real?

This is a weak defense of Zion, none of those dudes on that list had the hype and build up like Zion. He SHOULD be avg more than them. :lol:

That's probably another reason why dude is always outta shape. It's people lowering the expectations and keep using that "well when he healthy!!..." so it gives him a excuse. Like with Ben Simmons, "He's GREAT at everything else, watch when he gets a jumper!!"

When he can finish a NBA season like everybody else. Reach his full potential, stay in shape then we can do the "I told you so".

They're in shambles right now... But hanging on and winning games they should win. All you can ask at this point.

One thing's for sure... Dereck Lively a god damn DAWG.

Don't worry. Lakers on the schedule today, senzu beans for everyone!

Don't worry. Lakers on the schedule today, senzu beans for everyone!
:lol:

Luka probably ain’t playing so we’ll be in for a Dante Exum Legacy game.

No luka. No Kai. No Tim. No Grant. No Josh. No Maxi. No DJJ maybe?

SHAMBLES.

:lol:

Luka probably ain’t playing so we’ll be in for a Dante Exum Legacy game.

No luka. No Kai. No Tim. No Grant. No Josh. No Maxi. No DJJ maybe?

SHAMBLES.
It's a national tv game vs the Lakers, so I expect Luka to play. Just seen the injury report and Grant Williams wasn't listed, so he's available. Kyrie, Kleber and Josh are out, but THJ and DJJ are questionable.

For real?

This is a weak defense of Zion, none of those dudes on that list had the hype and build up like Zion. He SHOULD be avg more than them. :lol:

That's probably another reason why dude is always outta shape. It's people lowering the expectations and keep using that "well when he healthy!!..." so it gives him a excuse. Like with Ben Simmons, "He's GREAT at everything else, watch when he gets a jumper!!"

When he can finish a NBA season like everybody else. Reach his full potential, stay in shape then we can do the "I told you so".
He definitely should but he's been getting talked about like he's Kwame Brown 2.0 lately :lol:

He may not be MVP level yet like everyone expected but he's still solid.

Just need him to have that hunger to be the best to match his physical tools To get him really taking off

Knicks definitely will win a IST before they win a championship again. I am here for the jokes. Just planting the seed

if lebron didn’t want the in season tourney title so badly nobody would be talking about Zion’s weight :lol:

THEY are just extra mad at Zion because he didn't beat Bron.

That's really where it's coming from. I've been fat shaming dude but it's definitely a new group of Zion haters.

Back
Top Bottom