The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

if lebron didn’t want the in season tourney title so badly nobody would be talking about Zion’s weight :lol:
I think a 4x NBA champ being hungrier than a guy with zero playoff appearances underscores the lack of professionalism discussion that everyone has been having.

All of his major stats are around his rookie year (career lows.)

He hasn’t been a superstar consistently. I support the bullying

He was hiding sodas in his toilet tank like it was dope. He needs an intervention.
IMG_0778.jpeg

This is ridiculous.

Do they think they’re gym teachers or refs?
That's basically what he said in the presser after the game...

"we were talking **** all night, now he's mad and throws me a T?"

I think him and Williams got double techs last week for talking ****...

It's just goofy when it's not escalating.

Just watched the Zion highlight package from last night. Many of the people in this thread are spot on, 5 years in and no semblance of a perimeter shot at all.

why is the ref regulating the flow of the game and alllowing the defense to settle before the inbound?

nba refereeing needs an entire makeover. too much time wasting going on from refs making it about them and their control over players, coaches, etc.

every video review and decision has to last at least 4-5 minutes now with the refs scrambling back and forth between secaucus and one another like a ******* security blanket. and they still find a way to do it wrong

20 seconds and momentum wasted just to inbound the ball

Last edited:
Just watched the Zion highlight package from last night. Many of the people in this thread are spot on, 5 years in and no semblance of a perimeter shot at all.
Weight concerns are valid but he doesn’t need anything outside of the paint. 58% on 2s with a high foul rate. Only thing that can stop him is himself. Ask the twolves last night.

This is the most important election of my lifetime, perhaps slightly edging out 2008. Results in 4 hours.

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
why is the ref regulating the flow of the game and alllowing the defense to settle before the inbound?

nba refereeing needs an entire makeover. too much time wasting going on from refs making it about them and their control over players, coaches, etc.

every video review and decision has to last at least 4-5 minutes now with the refs scrambling back and forth between secaucus and one another like a ****ing security blanket. and they still find a way to do it wrong

20 seconds and momentum wasted just to inbound the ball

This right here should be $250k fine on refs.

You’re ******* with the game now.

Back
Top Bottom