The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ant gets double/triple teamed come crunchtime and it gobs up the offense plus he struggles with turnovers.

They really need a 3rd option as a reliable scorer to alleviate the pressure. KAT just hangs out around the perimeter, Gobert isn't a true threat for a set offense, Jaden is extremely inconsistent from 3 leaving Conley - who is much more adept at spacing the O.
If only you guys had a few first rounders at your disposal to make a move for said scorer.

Deuce/Grimes/Hart/OG/MitchRob mite be the stingiest of elite defensive units Thibs could dream about trying for a couple minutes next szn.

Gotta see if those 2 young guns together can get in rhythm, or rather grow up fast enuff this szn, to make the case for them being viable to run that unit together.

I don’t like Randle out there w/ the bench cuz they defer way too much to him. That’s kinda where RJ is missed the most but I digress.

Undefeated in 2024 feels nice. Cold af but the sun is shining.

advisor/consultant/"coaching search firm" roles

1704722402815.jpeg

draymond retiring...i believe it

hes dumb enough to think he can retire then sign in LA a few weeks later

Adam hit him with the: you aint going nowhere, unless you want to learn chinese buddy

Ice up, Bron.

Kawhi has ben scoring so easily and efficiently recently that I think it threw him off his rhythm -- and had him a little shook, TBH -- having to deal with someone bigger than him and just as strong :lol: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom