The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Ty Lue stuff aside, the Lakers had been finding ways to lose for an entire month, finally found a way to win, led by Bron.

Best player on the floor, on any given night he can still look 28 years old.

It’s the reason that even when things look bleak, I will still hold on to some hope. Just get this man to the playoffs and see what happens. You never really know.

What blasphemy is this????
Screenshot_20240108_132747_Nike.jpg

It’s the reason that even when things look bleak, I will still hold on to some hope. Just get this man to the playoffs and see what happens. You never really know.
They’re gonna end up convincing Chicago to give up LaVine for DLo/Franchise Cornerstone/1st rounder and he’s gonna fit perfectly with the Bron-AD-Reeves-Prince lineup. Then can always have at least one of Bron/LaVine/Reeves on floor to create at all times.

Will end up right in the thick of things again.

if by integrating, she means Frankie V didnt bench sorry *** rust
then yes, thats on him

but they wouldve throw him under the bus if things stayed the same regardless

but this is nasty work

The one thing RJ is really good at is muscling smaller players,

playing in lineups with Barnes, Siakiam, and Poeltl might actually benefit him despite the lack of shooting.

Smallest guys is forced to guard RJ.
Wouldn’t this have applied to OG as well? OG never put up 37.

They’re gonna end up convincing Chicago to give up LaVine for DLo/Franchise Cornerstone/1st rounder and he’s gonna fit perfectly with the Bron-AD-Reeves-Prince lineup. Then can always have at least one of Bron/LaVine/Reeves on floor to create at all times.

Will end up right in the thick of things again.

Wouldn’t this have applied to OG as well? OG never put up 37.

Yah but OG doesn't have scoring instincts like that. He's a 3-D guy who we hoped would develop into more.

RJ was a big time scorer at the youth level relying on strength.
It hasn't worked in the NBA because NBA athletes are better and he's had to play the 3 more than 2.

plus with no Quickley, it was more important for OG to provide spacing, than to be on ball since he was probably the best spot up guy before the trade.
with the Quickley aquisuition, and Barnes shooting improvement. there's a bit more spacing for RJ to attack the smallest defender.

Perfecto…wasn’t mine this time
4D5F458A-43BB-4780-BAD4-55EAF4B98997.jpeg

Can add this years first rounder on top and 2 seconds cuz who the hell cares. Beef Stew >> Achiuhuaha and the real bucket getter everyone is pining for comes back for this postszn push.

They’d be left w/ a bevy of bigs now and 10 legit rotation guys. Idk tho cuz Deuce needs 15+ mpg. Grimes at least 20. All of the starters could play less to accommodate all 10 but the coach is rigid 🐾

What are their weaknesses right now? I can only think of bench trades
Nobody in the top 6 is getting touched. Hauser probably isn’t either because his contract is a steal.

Would really just be some kind of depth piece. Maybe someone that can create a bit of their own offense at SG/SF.

Back
Top Bottom