The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

What are the reviews for the Booker 1s? Anyone actually hoop in them?
They haven't had a general release yet so no

The only pair that released was an orange colorway that is reselling for crazy, like over $1000, because only 500 pairs were made.

The only detailed review was from the foot doctor dude on YouTube (he got, and then cut in half a pair of the orange ones) . But he doesn't play actual games in them. It was generally positive.

They pretty much use the same cushioning set up as the Kobe 4.

Last edited:
They haven't had a general release yet so no

The only pair that released was an orange colorway that is reselling for crazy, like over $1000, because only 500 pairs were made.

The only detailed review was from the foot doctor dude on YouTube (he got, and then cut in half a pair of the orange ones) . But he doesn't play actual games in them. It was generally positive.

They pretty much use the same cushioning set up as the Kobe 4.

Cutting the orange pair in half was just irresponsible. You don’t even have to be into shoes there’s no excuse. Wait for a gr. What a waste!

This is such a silly post, for multiple reasons

#1 being, the shoes aren't even had their general release yet :lol:

Idc. These are about as made for Marshalls and Ross as the steph dad shoes that came out a few years ago. Nike hype machine aint foolin me!

Idc. These are about as made for Marshalls and Ross as the steph dad shoes that came out a few years ago. Nike hype machine aint foolin me!
Another silly post

Nike is not hyping these anymore that any other sig. You have an issue because Book as PE colorways? So does every other signature athlete :lol:

batman-signal-overlay.png

Kobe 4s are orthopedic footwear?

Because the Book 1 have the same cushioning setup.

Just say you don't like Devin Booker and buy a pair of GT Cut 3s to support Poole.

I’m judging a book by its cover.. those midsoles could be made out of materials that help me touch rim but those uppers are :sick:

Poole’s Slip n Slide PEs OTW!

Babygirl gonna be stunting on everyone of those other babies at Mommy and Me class too. :smokin
Ah, reminds me when lawpup was a baby and I bought him a couple pair of AJs.

They were hard as hell to get on his wide *** baby feet and he grew out of both after like just two wearings. It was Stride Rite specials after that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom