The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

I need a drawing of Draymond and Kerr crying together someone hit up mid journey or dall-e please

Firing a coach over Russ at that stage of his career is a choice...

I mess with Jeanie heavy, but she should have just brought in Ty when he was basically begging to be the coach. All this continuity issues would have been alleviated.

Going to DC

to become a consultant?

Heh-Robin-Hood-Men-In-Tights.gif

Between Jonathan Majors still acting like he is MLK while wearing Jnco jeans on National TV

And Dray claiming he went into WitSec at his own crib, just because he wasn't going to be allowed to commit workplace violence anymore

The buffoonery is morning have reached SSJ 2 levels.

Last edited:
Lakers could have hired Nick Nurse

Nurse ain’t want no parts of that circus. It takes a special type of coach, to have to deal with LeBron. Because even if you win, he gets the credit. If you lose, then the coach was a problem.

Coach that brings about a lot of unwanted problems

Between Jonathan Majors still acting like he is MLK while wearing Jnco jeans on National TV

And Dray claiming he went into WitSec at his own crib, just because he wasn't going to be allowed to commit workplace violence anymore

The buffoonery level is morning have reached SSJ 2 levels.

gohan-dragon-ball-z.gif

Draymond should just start writing fiction. It's what his true calling is.

I would like to think Dray is lying about hiding out from his own family but I have a feeling that part of the story is true. He was probably ducking behind corners when he got food from the kitchen.

Back
Top Bottom