The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Saying Steph is playing with 2 “HOFers” as a means to say he has adequate help in 2023 is hella disingenuous. Yes, they will be first ballot Hall of Famers but they have visibly declined from any he level of play that made them Hall of Famers. Steph is just an alien is putting up his Year 7 numbers in Year 14. Maybe the same would be true of Klay and Dray had they not sustained injuries but there is no need to speculate because they are where they are - .500.
Klay and Dray are HOFers on this Warriors team in the same way Karl Malone and Gary Payton were HOFers on the 2004 Lakers.

Put this on your big screen with the volume up high so you can listen to Chickie Baby for an hour while you clean your house on a Saturday afternoon.

Can Bron, AD, Westbrook, Hield, Turner, and company re-enact the script? :lol:

Wait you mean people can tell the difference?

But when it’s Bron the skeletons of Dwight, Melo, Russ can be added as help? Nah this is crazy.

Don’t lump me in with that crowd. The off-season moves last year were turrible, mostly bringing in Rust in favor of the role players that helped them win in 2020 and be 12 games over .500 in 2021. I liked Melo purely as a scorer off the bench but he wasn’t really moving the needle. Dwight is currently playing in Taiwan so there’s really not much more to say about him.

Year 19/20 Bron is tough to even pair with AD due to his health issues but at the same time I am not sure what other player of that same caliber that they could have paired him with.

Klay and Dray are HOFers on this Warriors team in the same way Karl Malone and Gary Payton were HOFers on the 2004 Lakers.

Thank you for being honest and objective about the situation. I swear I was thinking the exact same thing, Malone specifically :lol: You can’t even compare this Warriors team to them because they had a prime Kobe AND Shaq :sick: Long-term I want to say the Clippers make it out of the West but the mystery around Kawhi makes it too hard to pick them as of today.

Saying Steph is playing with 2 “HOFers” as a means to say he has adequate help in 2023 is hella disingenuous. Yes, they will be first ballot Hall of Famers but they have visibly declined from any he level of play that made them Hall of Famers. Steph is just an alien is putting up his Year 7 numbers in Year 14. Maybe the same would be true of Klay and Dray had they not sustained injuries but there is no need to speculate because they are where they are - .500.
You're doing it again..

Suns are a machine and the Jazz can’t defend.

Mavs are playing the Raps without Siakam & Scottie.

Which leaves the Thunder on the 2nd night of a b2b coming off of OT. Houston is a low IQ team on both ends (also on the 2nd night of a b2b but both at home) so it’s far from a lock.

This. IDK if y'all been watching the Raps, but that offense is struggle.
I'd definitely go with the Thunder.

Ant did it again.:lol:

Probably burnt out for doing EVERYTHING. I thought at this point, KAT would be more physically dominant down low, but this guy is still pulling up from 3 with point guards and shooting guards being the only ones standing in the way of him and the hoop.

Especially since she prefaced it by saying “this is how you know you’re growing up” - as if shading the dude on social media is a mature thing to do :stoneface: :lol:
Nothing worse than people talking about how much they've grown on social media

Ant not even that good to be acting like that

You are the homie so I will start the dialogue for you
CE19A2FC-F666-4D44-A007-B226C702B585.jpeg

6E28BD23-8B9B-4854-B982-2C50334D23FD.jpeg

Damn.

Back
Top Bottom