The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Reminds me of the Knicks joint that went viral a few weeks ago when they went were .500 :lol: Wait….
1669508385333.gif

These guys take the NBA for granted until reality hits

Holy ****. Boogie didn’t even make over $100MM for his career :wow: He really goofed with passing on that Pels deal but hindsight is 20/20

Da White has made close to a quarter Billie so I think he genuinely just want to hoop and believes he belongs in the NBA since he is dominating in Taiwan :lol:

Holy ****. Boogie didn’t even make over $100MM for his career :wow: He really goofed with passing on that Pels deal but hindsight is 20/20

Da White has made close to a quarter Billie so I think he genuinely just want to hoop and believes he belongs in the NBA since he is dominating in Taiwan :lol:
Without doing my googles I think Boogie bet on himself and that’s when he got hurt?

Without doing my googles I think Boogie bet on himself and that’s when he got hurt?
iirc, he still had an offer for a couple years for 40Ms from the pels AFTER the injury
he could've just rehabbed year one and got paid on company dime

Jalen will be better by this season’s end. Without playing with a top 15-20 talent (KAT). I’m sure we all like Ant’s personality but he is FAR from what people think he is.

To be clear - I am in agreement with you :lol: Vikings lol playoff run (which may only be one game) may give him some exposure too but once we get into the trenches of the winter, the conversation may be over (in favor of Jalen). Let that man get his Popeyes doe

You hear that wavycrocket wavycrocket they saying Klay is year 16 GP....

I am reframing BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE

iirc, he still had an offer for a couple years for 40Ms

I think $40MM/2yrs but need Freddy fog to confirm

Not sure he even made $20 total after that |l

Sucks knowing luka is surrounded by only shooters, no matter how many times it’s been posted lol

Had no clue Boucher was going into his age 30 season, thought dude was in his mid 20’s :lol:

That last play by Dallas was horrendous. Maxi gotta do WAY better than that after getting that pass from Luka.

I thought they were about to announce they were retiring 3D's jersey but he's just been inducted into the team HOF :rofl:

Who was it that said Scoot doesn’t belong in Houston and/or OKC? Was it said that Wendy doesn’t belong on either of teams too? Receipts need to be collected for the evidence

1669512251018.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom