The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Probably gave him an IV in the locker room and he still wasnt feeling it. Def gonna be out a couple games.

AD really built up all that good faith in here just to lose his credibility over influenza :smh:

Remember that year when nobody in the world got the flu but everybody was getting covid. That was funny
15F13782-D53A-4DE3-8801-F4C0273A32B3.gif

Everyone was masked up or indoors and sanitized everything that came through the door. Made sense to have record low flu cases.
But everybody was still getting covid. Didn't really make sense. Makes more sense that the flu was getting diagnosed as covid since they have similar symptoms

Alright you got me. I'm no Dr. Phil. But how does it make sense that everybody was taking precautions against covid and it all but eliminated the flu but covid cases were steady rising
My guess is covid in general was/is a more contagious virus and spread faster than yearly influenza does so the precautions allowed it to do better against the "lesser" viruses of the two. I'm no doc myself though
9zy7x0_th (2).png

Alright you got me. I'm no Dr. Phil. But how does it make sense that everybody was taking precautions against covid and it all but eliminated the flu but covid cases were steady rising
One was more infectious than the other while having the same mitigation tactics. Also, there's been a yearly flu vaccine for decades, which definitely helped.

Fam, this is not the gotcha moment you think this is :lol:. COVID is contagious for longer and seems to spread more quickly than the flu.
Who said it was a gotcha moment. It just didn't make sense when it was announced that following those precautions would end the pandemic and yet cases kept climbing and nobody was getting the flu

D StaXX D StaXX called that man a ho 😂😭

I'm just saying man. :lol: He knew he was sick before stepping on the court.
I hate when dudes go through the motions of playing hurt/sick just to show how tough you are.
If you're sick or hurt, don't play.
Be a late scratch and give people the opportunity to buy out the bet.
Playing with people bread doing that.

But everybody was still getting covid. Didn't really make sense. Makes more sense that the flu was getting diagnosed as covid since they have similar symptoms
Some viruses/bacteria are more transmissible than others.

For example RSV spreads very easily. Can last on surfaces for many hours.

TB requires an actual droplet of respiratory fluid to be inhaled by the person contracting it.

Covid was unknown for a while. Masks slowed it down but it depended on many many factors.

Back
Top Bottom