The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Who said it was a gotcha moment. It just didn't make sense when it was announced that following those precautions would end the pandemic and yet cases kept climbing and nobody was getting the flu
Literally most of the country didn’t follow the precautions. :lol: So COVID continued to spread and mutate. When things opened back up and got back to “normal” with mask wearing going down then the less transmissible virus began to spread even more, especially as immune systems were weakened from not being exposed as much to other viruses in previous years. I know you’ve got a penchant for conspiracy theories but this one is fairly straightforward my guy.

3 Vaccine winter really putting up Wilt numbers
Took my wife to the ER last week because she was experiencing pain in her transplanted kidney area and the wait to be seen was 7 hours. That was at Cedars-Sinai in LA, but one of the people working there said it was like that at all greater LA area hospitals.

We went home. Fortunately, the pain she was feeling went away, but it was a crazy experience seeing the ER like that - with people sitting in chairs outside, in the parking garage.

Took my wife to the ER last week because she was experiencing pain in her transplanted kidney area and the wait to be seen was 7 hours. That was at Cedars-Sinai in LA, but one of the people working there said it was like that at all greater LA area hospitals.

We went home. Fortunately, the pain she was feeling went away, but it was a crazy experience seeing the ER like that - with people sitting in chairs outside, in the parking garage.
That’s crazy man sorry to hear that. I was reading up on this whole situation earlier. Very crazy stuff. America is a paper tiger

Literally most of the country didn’t follow the precautions.
That was literally the official explanation for why nobody was getting the flu. So no it's not straightforward at all. It's not about some conspiracy. Relax. The given explanation didn't make any sense. Other people have provided better reasoning so me and you don't have to go back and forth

Damn, I hope your wife is okay, man. 7 hours is absolutely insane |l

Far from a laker fan but it’s absolutely redic I can’t watch a national game on tnt cause of black out rights

That was literally the official explanation for why nobody was getting the flu. So no it's not straightforward at all. It's not about some conspiracy. Relax. The given explanation didn't make any sense. Other people have provided better reasoning so me and you don't have to go back and forth

People were getting the flu still though, just not at the same clip. CDC has the stats.

It’s definitely probable that cases of the flu were misdiagnosed as COVID because of the similar symptoms. Doctors were even making diagnoses over the phone so I don’t know how there couldn’t be screw ups.

But to say no one was getting the flu is disingenuous.

We provided variations of the same explanation but go ahead and cook. You been spewing conspiracies for years with COVID so let’s not act like this was some innocuous comment that you made here.

People were getting the flu still though, just not at the same clip. CDC has the stats.

It’s definitely probable that cases of the flu were misdiagnosed as COVID because of the similar symptoms. Doctors were even making diagnoses over the phone so I don’t know how there couldn’t be screw ups.

But to say no one was getting the flu is disingenuous.
Obviously I didn't literally mean nobody. But it was extremely low to the point that you ask for an explanation. Good to know that it's likely that cases were misdiagnosed

Back
Top Bottom