The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Kurt Angle Sport GIF by WWE

no diddy

WASHED KING WASHED KING gonna be tight when he sees the thread title say " Milk Talk " only to find out we are talking about actual milk

Mans might as well head to the nearest dairy farm and get their Homelander on.

Dudes probably looking like this whenever they taste that MAGA Juice...

the-boys-homelander-breast-milk.jpg

Dont forget, if you are not RIGHT, you are WRONG.

But seriously I can only do organic whole milk. All that other stuff (soy, almond, 1%) got a weird taste to me and probably more additives.

All our families drank that warm cow milk before they came over to the greatest country in the world!

Crumbl Cookies Calories, Macros, & WW points - Health Beet

eating one of these puts will throw me off the whole day mane
i could iifym that to be honest, all chicken breasts and whey the rest of the day. Cheesecake factory has some slices over 1800 calories per. Insomnia deluxe milkwich (cookie sandwiches with ice cream) probably 1500 plus too especially when them weedhead teenagers who dont give a f about company profits make them. the opposite of Chipotle they’ll give you a whole gallon not even fitting in the cookies or to go box

i could iifym that to be honest, all chicken breasts and whey the rest of the day. Cheesecake factory has some slices over 1800 calories per. Insomnia deluxe milkwich (cookie sandwiches with ice cream) probably 1500 plus too especially when them weedhead teenagers who dont give a f about company profits make them. the opposite of Chipotle they’ll give you a whole gallon not even fitting in the cookies or to go box

I’m scared to ask, but does “iifym” Mean?

Not the melanin milk! I don't know how ya'll do it.

When do you bring out the chocolate milk? For desserts only?

That TJ;s chocolate milk tastes like a melted milkshake.

All this dessert talk has me eyeing the black raspberry ice cream that's coolin in my freezer 🍨
black-raspberry-ice-cream-3-scoops-in-a-white-bowl-square-image-.jpg

I’ve been of the belief that folks don’t exactly love playing with Trash and aren’t always willing to try hard on that side of the ball because he doesn’t. Despite his talent, he’s kind of like the rising tide that sinks all ships instead of raising them.

Murray was bad on defense and has absolutely no excuses now though given some of the guys he’s surrounded by. Deserves to be clowned if he doesn’t step up.

Back
Top Bottom