The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

I think I know who the USA have to go get to replace Kawhi
1720625663284.png

Glad I got to see kawhi in Toronto and beat GSW

only time he was at full strength

Just retire bro

Turning on the Olympic team is nasty.

Acting like the Knicks and Celtics are rivals or something :lol:

How did you get anything Knick related from that post.

Everyone was calling for Jaylen Brown too. That Celtic team doesnt deserve to have 4 potential Olympians :lol:

I don't think Kawhi should retire if he still wants to keep playing but I gotta think the mental strain having to deal with this every single season can be alot for athletes when your body keeps telling you to sit yo *** down

EYE don't know where he is mentally but I wouldn't blame bro if did hang it up in the next year or two.

or he could be like Lonzo and never want to give up idk

How did you get anything Knick related from that post.

Everyone was calling for Jaylen Brown too. That Celtic team doesnt deserve to have 4 potential Olympians :lol:

NBA Finals MVP doesn't deserve to be an Olympic replacement. Makes a ton of sense.

I don't think Kawhi should retire if he still wants to keep playing but I gotta think the mental strain having to deal with this every single season can be alot for athletes when your body keeps telling you to sit yo *** down

EYE don't know where he is mentally but I wouldn't blame bro if did hang it up in the next year or two.

or he could be like Lonzo and never want to give up idk

Man it didn't feel like that long when he did this to the Bucks:

One of the greatest playoff runs of all time.

If he cares about his long term health, he probably should hand it up sooner rather than later.

What evidence is there that he doesn’t actually WANT to play?
Man stop. Bro been doing this **** since 2017. Ive seen Kobe hit free throws with a torn achilles. Its the olympics for petes sake its not like he had to go super hard. Just call a spade a spade. I cant judge another mans pain tolerance but he obviously isn't dying to play. He's one of those cats that have to be 100% healthy or he cant go.

Derrick White is the type of dude to bust up his teeth for a loose ball lol. He hits open shots on the regular and has great defense. Im sure the stars on the U.S. squad would be happy to have him on there.

As the 12th man, White makes sense. Not sure if he will get much burn which is also alright.

Back
Top Bottom