The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Been a long time since I watched #8 Kobe highlights, but off the top of my head I remember thinking he was AS gifted as MJ athletically.

Im not trying to make Kobe seem like some unathletic dude. But Gilbert said himself that Kobe was more like 2nd three-peat MJ not Come Fly With Me 1988 Mike. I think he was just splitting hairs for why he prefers Kobe over those two in particular. Kobe even said himself it was his work ethic that separated him more than his athletic gifts.
Gilbert said 24 Kobe was like 2nd 3 Peat Jordan.

He wasn't referring to Young #8 Kobe.

Talking about Kobe like he was big Andre Miller

1691687.jpg.0.jpg

640px-Kobe_Bryant_2014.jpg

theyre-the-same-picture-the-office.gif

my never ending frustration, Canadian NBA players are too entitled and not patriotic enough to win.

Not enough chemistry and practice to overcome international squads who practice and play more together.

This seems to be a failure from a Canadian leadership standpoint. Something needs to change because Canada has a SQUAD and needs to capitalize on that.

Kobe Bryant was athletic. Crazy athletic. He was never the most athletic player in the league. Im comparing him to Michael Jordan and Lebron James.

The fanboy energy is strong in here today :lol:

Just because someone states that Kobe wasn’t at the top level of elite athleticism doesn’t mean he was un-athletic or just an average athlete. Kobe had elite athleticism, but there are levels.

Kobe aint never have his head at the rim. Kobe couldn't dunk from the free throw line. Yall gotta cut this out, yall too old to be acting like you dont know what Keon is saying.

The fanboy energy is strong in here today :lol:

Just because someone states that Kobe wasn’t at the top level of elite athleticism doesn’t mean he was un-athletic or just an average athlete. Kobe had elite athleticism, but there are levels.
Thank you bro. These dudes are being dense as hell. Or they never played sports. There are levels to athleticism

Back
Top Bottom