The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Miserable grown man hating on a teenager.

Edit: In all seriousness I don't know how you can listen to this and still have the stance of criticism of this situation = hate.

Last edited:
If Bronny went undrafted and still signed with the Lakers does that effect him financially? Is he slotted to make less? Where my stat guys?

What’s the end goal for all this Bronny discourse?What point is being proven?

Sounds like a bunch of pocket watching,hate & jealously disguised as objective opinions.

It’s a lot of cats occupying roster spots that ain’t worth a damn but since LeBron isn’t their father it isnt cared about. :lol:

Nepotism is heavy across all leagues,but it’s a problem when it’s LeBron.Hell Lakers are the ultimate nepo franchise.

It’s really not that hard to get.

Bron put out a statement saying Bronny better than cats in the league already.

Bold statement that put a target on his sons’ back

Now that it’s show and prove time, youngin lookin outta place.

I believe if it wasn’t for the wild tweet and the guaranteed contract as a 55th pick, he’d be more lowkey in the criticism.

Bron can say the sky is Blue and yall would say he’s lying ,so the tweet means nothing to me.

Nothing more than a father hyping up his son,yt people hire their kids for jobs they ain’t qualified for everyday b.

Nepotism is heavy across all leagues,but it’s a problem when it’s LeBron.Hell Lakers are the ultimate nepo franchise.
I’ve heard this take before but I never seen real examples on the court / field

It’s always coaching / front office / clipboard holding gigs

We’ve seen nepotism maybe give a kid a look or workout. Idk other examples where it gets them drafted and 4 yr contracts lol. On court / on field, u gotta earn that

I just dont see the reason or goal behind Lebron pushing Bronny to come out this year just to get embarrassed. Got to get into the mind of a 19 year old aspiring athlete. I dont know how this is good for his confidence and mental. Bro is throwing up air balls as a guard. I know Savannah is hot at Bron for this. It only benefits him.

Most people get to benefit from nepotism without being front and center during the process.

This isn't an office job, or even an acting job in a film or the music industry. This is athletics in the biggest professional basketball league in the world, the one place where if you can't hang your peers will crucify you for it.

Bron can say the sky is Blue and yall would say he’s lying ,so the tweet means nothing to me.

Nothing more than a father hyping up his son,yt people hire their kids for jobs they ain’t qualified for everyday b.

Bron can say the sky is pink and his fanboys would agree. See how that works?

MJ knew his kids were not any good and he didn’t force feed them to us or try to get them into the league. It’s being a realist and having respect for the game.

Giving him a two way contract is one thing. Guaranteed for 4 years on a Lakers team already with issues. Wild.

Bron every time Bronny plays in SL

YwKb9k.gif

It's three years guaranteed and the fourth year is a team option. He should've been given a two-way, but we're seeing more guys picked in the 50s given the three-four year contracts thanks to the second round pick exception.

I just dont see the reason or goal behind Lebron pushing Bronny to come out this year just to get embarrassed. Got to get into the mind of a 19 year old aspiring athlete. I dont know how this is good for his confidence and mental. Bro is throwing up air balls as a guard. I know Savannah is hot at Bron for this. It only benefits him.
If Bronny went back to college and avg 6 ppg, his nba dreams would be a wrap lol. Daddy throwing his weight absolutely helped Bronny

Y'all would be in for a surprise if you knew the amount of nepotism in **** like motorsports where the son/grandson never acoomolishes anything but still has a job. This is nothing.

Back
Top Bottom