The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS SERBIA at Noon ET on FS1

Bron did hit a better jackpot in the genetic lottery when it comes to basketball though. All things considered.

Both are winners, but Bron was lucky in that area.

Kobe was never as athletic as Lebron James. No year no season. Kobe was never the most athletic in the league. Ant Man is more athletic than number 8 kobe. Ant doesn't have the body control or dexterity Kobe had, but he's more raw athletic. Im just talking pure athleticism. Yes Kobe was one of the best athletes in the league at one point. All these things can be true. When we think Kobe we think footwork and tough shot making. Not Air Kobe.
When did I claim any of those things?

I'm 38. Kobe was one of my favorite players in the League when from the time he was a rookie.

I remember athletic Kobe

YouTube is filled with those highlights. (I posted some in here last time this convoy popped off.)

Maybe people should go watch them

Kobe was never as athletic as Lebron James. No year no season. Kobe was never the most athletic in the league. Ant Man is more athletic than number 8 kobe. Ant doesn't have the body control or dexterity Kobe had, but he's more raw athletic. Im just talking pure athleticism. Yes Kobe was one of the best athletes in the league at one point. All these things can be true. When we think Kobe we think footwork and tough shot making. Not Air Kobe.

Explain the differences between Pure Athleticism vs. Contaminated Athleticism?

Where do you draw the line?

This seems to be a failure from a Canadian leadership standpoint. Something needs to change because Canada has a SQUAD and needs to capitalize on that.

nah its failure of the players.

Canadian players grow up playing american AAU, and in american basketball culture,
so they take an american attitude towards international competition.

to them it's whatever, theyll show up when it's convenient.

International squads treat it like it's life and death an incredible honour.

american has enough talent to do that, we don't.

No way Zach Edey or Wiggins skip out on Canada's first olympics since 2004 if they were from europe.
they only do it because they don't think it's a big deal. it's just whatever to them.

Keons comment was directly talking about why he would pick kobe over MJ or Bron. Which is why he brought them up. When you ask a young person they GOAT. They are usually debating between these 3 guys. Right or wrong.

If we’re bring real, young people pick PG more than those guys. :lol:

I don't really get the outrage about Kyrie or Jaylen being left off team usa.

lets be honest

If you want to be apart of the US government's international propaganda basketball team.
you probably shouldn't say anything too politically controversial.

we are all adults we know this isn't a pure basketball meritocracy.
yeah im ngl i kinda agree. Brown and Kyrie being left off and acting like they care when we know they dont gaf is kinda funny. And I love what Brown and Ky stand for but I mean make it make sense lol

I’m 100% fine with and support what Jaylen is doing but being this outspoken can be a double edged sword. Cuz god forbid Tatum or another teammate/coach gets caught up in something, people are gonna do the ol’ “oh when it comes to x you had a lot to say”

I can't take Jaylen Brown's criticism of Nike seriously when he is wearing GT Cuts with fabric cut using Crayola safety scissors draped all over them.

1720718135514.png

Back
Top Bottom