The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

^ duece is a good defender and likes to shoot... can pass but cant create for others...still don't agree with trading him for a center but that might happen eventually

Kinda crazy still seeing players like Fultz, Tyus, Dinwiddie, Okoro, Lonnie Walker unsigned.
All these players except Tyus don’t move the needle or aren’t reliable

Tyus is caught in no mans land…He’a good enough to start for somebody but he’s not that good to take somebody job or mins away from a young PG’s development

Tyus is caught in no mans land…He’a good enough to start for somebody but he’s not that good to take somebody job or mins away from a young PG’s development
I dunno why Suns don't offer him a the vet minimum

Seems like the perfect situation for him

I could see Dinwiddie being washed.

But Fultz and Okoro are serviceable players. Def rotation players on pretty much every team.

New CBA messed up the money for these types of rotational players.

Right. And new CBA making teams way more cautious about throwing a bag at someone they aren’t completely sold will positively impact winning (or might get in the way of tanking).

I could see Dinwiddie being washed.

But Fultz and Okoro are serviceable players. Def rotation players on pretty much every team.

New CBA messed up the money for these types of rotational players.
Fultz is always hurt and unreliable…Okoro isn’t good

Fultz likes Orlando and they’ll probly be cool with bringing him back if he can’t find anywhere else

I’m sure a lot of teams got the minimum on deck for yo but he’s still holding out for more…Once training camp hits he’ll sign somewhere for the minimum eventually :lol:
Ishbia needs to find some underhanded way to get him to take the Suns offer.

Like tell him that everyday after practice a Costco gift card will be waiting for him at the bottom of his locker

Something

i was outa pocket! Apologies
1721264735022.png

What was said?

Trying to figure out if a Val Kilmer/Doc Holliday “en vino veritas” gif is appropriate here.

Back
Top Bottom