The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Waiting for the 5 page, 50 post discussion led by the drake Stan JMB10215 JMB10215
Drake Stan back. I never had Sarr anywhere in my top 3. He’s buns just like most of this draft class. However he’s been blocking shots all summer league and that’s what he’s known for. Bronny is a 3&D guy without the three or the defense.

Young Wade is also the closest thing to 91-93 MJ to come into the league since. The slashing, the acrobatic layups, the shot blocking, plus he was clutch. My guy 🫡
ezgif-3-3378d8e9ee.gif

Wade came into the league wrecking shop. Rookie year game winner in playoffs. Next year ECF (should have been finals but it happens) next year FMVP. That 2006 Finals was my first finals I watched in totality. And had no draft hype compared to Bron and Melo. Had to earn that market share

I'd still say peak for peak Kobe is over Wade if we're looking at each players best years as a basketball player. Not rings, wins, ect.

but Wade peak is probably higher than where he probably lands on most list that focus on longevity, accolades and other things
Wade came in with blown knees though. I think we're having that convo at some point if this doesn't happen.

Dudes around the league act like they are scared of Russ. When that man was shooting rockets off the side of the backboard (#) players were crying "blah blah blah he is a hofer" as if anyone rver questioned that.

I get it. Brotherhood. Sure but not sure why anyone would want him on their squad.

“He’s a good dude”

Back
Top Bottom