The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Watching the Oakland Soldiers play Peach Jam on the NBA app while at work. I’m pretty sure AJ Dybantsa could play NBA minutes right now at 17. Wouldn’t be a star or nothing but he could definitely contribute

Russ gotta be the all time grifter. To be able to trick Kawhi, Bron, and Joker that you’re the missing peace takes talent.

Thats only way to wear slim/fitted/tailored dress shirt. What do y'all wear up them and why? You have to be built for your shirt to fit properly without the under armor tho lol
I just wear a plain V neck underneath it. Can't wear a white T Shirt, I am not a cop.

Don't tell me freeze freeze showing up to work in the summer looking like...

5323111685_8accb04166_z.jpg

I get it if you’re in NY but otherwise I imagine you’re going from your AC’d house, to your AC’d car, to your AC’d office. Where’s the sweating coming in?

Out here in Texas you can literally leave your house to your car, start your car, and by the time your driving and its blowing cool you will be absolutely drenched in sweat. That's how hot it is down here right now. Its ridiculous. Especially from like 11 am to 3pm. Just criminal

Back
Top Bottom