The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Time for Warriors young core to do the heavy lifting no?
If Steph is going to be out. Let Clay continue to shake off the rest (without overburdening him). And let the young guys get more time.

Having said that…with their record…and depending on the length of the injury…maybe tanking isn’t necessary.

Thread ain moving....*checks Warriors game*

Oh makes sense.

Like clockwork.
"iT's ØnlŸ dEceMbUuUh"

we aint never left, still right here baby

1671137725071.gif

Spoke on this a couple years ago in the draft thread but I have to imagine the swing of going from a non top 100 recruit to the NBA after a 6 months of college basketball has to be HEAVY mentally. That's a quick come up.

In retrospect, he had a nice freshman season but was super unprepared for professional basketball on ANY level, let alone the NBA. Kid was 155 pounds soaking wet. I really wonder what his pre-draft process was like and how other teams had him rated.

Time for Warriors young core to do the heavy lifting no?
Most likely. Probably will give Rollins and Baldwin Jr. some run. But they'll plug Poole in the starting lineup and play the 'steph role'.

Don't think it's tank time yet. The west is all pretty close.

Sidenote: Really like what I'm seeing with the Kings.

You talking awfully spicy this season.

I wonder why :lol: :smh:
umm how so? if the Warriors can't win any games while Steph is out (have you watched them this year? They're miserable when hes on the bench) it's not crazy to think they look into shutting the season down to try to get a generational talent.

Back
Top Bottom