The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

666DA380-4152-4B7D-BED9-ED137B0D5EE6.jpeg

Jan 15 for Vic to GS!
While the pick allotments I can’t gauge due to fandom blindness & lack of knowledge on da Heats situation. Is Jović in their future? Either way, they receive an AS forward and a young guard who can start for them today.

Get off Randle the All-Star’s contract & a young player exchange? Send them a couple seconds for all I care.

Knicks won’t be thinking about it tho with the rotation now set for success. Ideally, Randle & co show out the next month and the bottom feeding “contenders” would get desperate.

Every coach around the league knows Dubious is a matchup nightmare. I doubt a good org cannot reel him into their system and make him their freight train.

A lot of weirdos in here talking about tanking when the Warriors are 14-15. We have a straight shot to home court advantage. Why pursue Victor Wenbanyama?

Warriors ain’t getting Wemby :lol: ..Ain’t bad enough to bottom out w/Killa Klay & Punchin’ Bag Poole

Back
Top Bottom