The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League | USA VS South Sudan at 3 ET on Fox

Yoooo Math Regents was the bane of my existence.

You needed a 65 to get a Regents diploma and a 60 to get a standard diploma.

So of course I got a 63 but I was still graduating so I was fine with it but my bum **** school tried to strong arm your boy into taking it again because I "need" a 65 to "pass"...FOH I was not doing that again. Bad times.
It's ****** up how much harder it was than the other tests. A 65 never brought me so much joy before. I'd sooner take the SAT again.

I'll give it a try.

I climbed up from a $20 deposit to about 12k in Fanduel. Won a few of those $5-10 tourneys.

Had a crazy amount of referrals from posting my link on Reddit and random forums too from the early days. Then they changed that entire referral system :smh:. Then I transferred that to Bovada and blew all of it just from being greedy and making bigger plays.

Haven't looked back since. Been probably 6+ years now.

Thank you for sharing this. Now everyone can get off my back.

I'll give it a try.

I climbed up from a $20 deposit to about 12k in Fanduel. Won a few of those $5-10 tourneys.

Had a crazy amount of referrals from posting my link on Reddit and random forums too from the early days. Then they changed that entire referral system :smh:. Then I transferred that to Bovada and blew all of it just from being greedy and making bigger plays.

Haven't looked back since. Been probably 6+ years now.
Yea easy come easy go on this stuff lol. i went from a referral fee to a couple thousand and blew it all. doing FD

At this pace between individual & team production, I’m looking for Dubious to have some ball NBA considerations later this year. That said tho it’ll never happen but I always love a good homecoming.

Hit the Lakeshow with this STEAL on Jan 31st when they’re 10 games under .500:
489A1DD3-982A-4F1F-BB99-340F90688BFB.jpeg

AS with size & rebounding, championship caliber young wing and young player for LBJ to mold. No more Westbrick headache from game to game or quarter to quarter even, yeah!

As for them picks, like Jordan said “**** them kids.” Do it Mitch!!

I’ve had it out for him since he got the job

He doesn’t deserve that job man
I like Seiman. I have some of the same sense-of-humor tendencies as he does and I appreciate that his love for the game is palpable.

But I will concede that “hot damn! Hot damn! Hot damn!” is one of worst signature calls ever :lol:

The irony of Danny Green and Richard Jefferson talking about shooting 3's in the corner. Jefferson fell out of favor in San Antonio, because he did not work on catching and shooting the ball in the corner to fit the Spurs system. While Green thrived in that role.

I like Seiman. I have some of the same sense-of-humor tendencies as he does and I appreciate that his love for the game is palpable.

But I will concede that “hot damn! Hot damn! Hot damn!” is one of worst signature calls ever :lol:
He remind me a bit of the dad on Modern Family

It's funny in that way I give you that but got damb it's painful overall

Wizards really should be doing everything they can to trade Kuzma.

He's been a little too open about his future plans.

Having to test at a testing center where they basically search you and empty your pockets before entering the room 😢
I swear I was entering prison at Prometric :lol:
No way you can cheat in there

You ain't lying.

I memba them testing centers from when I doing my CPA Exams.

The only thing they stopped short of was making take the exams buck *** naked. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom