The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Im upset we traded Kyrie in 2017, should of just held out like Nets did smh

547DFEFA-8741-4ECC-BE6A-FFFCE9993412.jpeg

Nike sigs are so wack. And I'm counting JB as Nike too.

Every time I hit the outlet there are Giannis sigs in damn near every color going for the super low.

Watch the Booker sigs be remixed Kobes. Some of the early Kyrie's were cool because they had their own thing going visually but the majority of what they put out is blah as hell.

Every time I hit the outlet there are Giannis sigs in damn near every color going for the super low.

Watch the Booker sigs be remixed Kobes. Some of the early Kyrie's were cool because they had their own thing going visually but the majority of what they put out is blah as hell.

Them boys just don’t eem care. They been selling duplicates like the VW bug for the past decade

I didn’t even realize Book was getting a sig :wow: I guess he is the next generation PG-level sig player for Nike

The dude (# 40 warriors) getting that red stuff out of Poole’s hair, reminded me of the video with the dude wiping Nas sweat during that freestyle.

That dunk would have been quite the way to debut his shoe. Would have sold a million shoes off that dunk.

The design creativity has for sure taken a nosedive, but I still generally prefer Nikes to most other hoops shoes for fit and performance. So it’s fine with me when Yanni’s and PG’s, etc. hit $70 and below.

The level of sensitivity you have to the most banal, milquetoast criticism of Luka is nuts.

I know he's your pride and joy but just relax. it's okay.
Luka is great, and it would be nice if he ran more. two things can be true.

You been talking out your *** on this for over decade just admit you don’t watch basketball like that and we’d be fine.

You got packed up about capping about his usage rate then moved the goalpost.

Dallas didn’t run before Luka showed up and Jason Kidd’s teams have always been slow paced even when he had Giannis.

There's plenty to criticize Luka for but saying he needs to give up the ball to allow Spencer Dinwiddie and Christian Wood for the Mavs to be better is nuts.

Back
Top Bottom