The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Just landed back in the states from vaca, and I and greeted with the news of AD being out indefinitely, Booker gone for a month, and Poole been ballin out...
ezgif-5-22e5f527c8.gif

Your absence has caused an unprecedented amount of Poole penetrating in this thread.

Clean up your mess Rusty

First hour of 2023 I’m in the gym now I’m downtown people watching. a-friend a-friend @BennyIll22 @storm2006 up on Sheridan Ave, women got they whole *** and tittties out, even moreso than normal. Its a nice look, esp all the sistahs waiting to get into Saints
Gym time huh? Nice start.
I forgot it was even NYE.
Worked all day.
Got stroked of by a geezer that showed up at 9 to buy an ATLAS, kept me there till 10pm backing out of said deal. Masterful stroke off.
Went home and put on The Gentelemen, and fell sleep on opening credits.

Gym time huh? Nice start.
I forgot it was even NYE.
Worked all day.
Got stroked of by a geezer that showed up at 9 to buy an ATLAS, kept me there till 10pm backing out of said deal. Masterful stroke off.
Went home and put on The Gentelemen, and fell sleep on opening credits.
Well I said I’m a get the year off to the right start but I’m at Braums eating ice cream while I waitbfor my Burger Punk to be ready. Of course its early so I can make today a 2 a day, or I’ll just do better starting on the 2nd
Edit; damn now my fat *** at the new Mocha Nut spot they just opened. Well I did legs so its cool

Last edited:

LA goofed. He’s gonna cost them yet another first round pick if they get stuck w/o any suitors.

Really tho would like to trade son to a real contender for a talented yout around 20-24 years young.

Julius needs a leader and a pg and is best suited for 2nd/3rd option duties but has shown some capability to take over a game. Never trust him with a last shot ofc.

There are 4 months left in the regular season. They're getting KAT back soon too. I wouldn't get too excited if I were a Jazz fan.

A lot would have to go wrong here for that pick to land in the top 5.

It won't magically get better, but that tweet is on the side that somehow the Jazz will get a top 4 pick. Realistically, that just won't happen unless KAT is out for the entire season.

For as bad as they are, when he comes back they'll still finish in the play in.

Wanna see Brodie in a winning situation. Maybe he can knock some of that Lakers grime off his otherwise HoF NBA75 career.

I liked the dynamic in Washington. Russ + picks for the Kuzma & filler. Sounds fair.

Thank you, the cavalry is not on the way. All Dane Moore and others will tell you though is let’s wait to see if they suck with KAT, because they need ratings for the podcast.
Is that what Dane is saying? lol. I haven't been listening to his show for a while

But I know for a fact he and others are learning that it's not about "getting Rudy more touches" like some folks were calling for with the Jazz

He can't do **** and his rim running doesn't seem to be as effective as it was with Snyder's system

Back
Top Bottom