The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Ya'll thought I was jk when I said this bum team needs to blow it up. Cant be down 30 to this Knicks team.

20230102_155416.jpg

OblongPiercingFoxhound-max-1mb.gif

johnathan isaac been out for like 2 years?

god was like "oh you gonna sin every which way but you gonna use my name as an excuse not to kneel??!

Sarver showing us all the best lesson in business. Buy low and sell high. The Suns are on the decline so he got out just in time.

The whole point of the CJ trade was to bring a third guy to town...so there's obviously enough ball for the 3 of them. Especially considering all 3 get theirs in different ways.

It's never obvious that bringing a third guy in is going to work. Especially another ball dominant guy.

They looked good the end of last year and obviously look great now but most of the games they have played since CJ arrived it's been either BI or Zion not both.

Plus now 'point Zion' is flourishing you have to assume BI would be off the ball more once he's back. Will be interesting to see if Green can get the best out of all them when they are on the floor together.

CJ is used to playing with ball dominant teammates. Point Zion is good for everyone. Pels are the real deal.

The crazy thing is I’m pretty sure the knicks are going to lift after this game. Like 99% of teams do.

Back
Top Bottom