The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Bulls should have started double teaming when be had 65. I jumped in the game late but they didnt double or trap not a once that I saw

If I was a Bulls player on the court I might woumd have just called an audible and threw some diff looks defensively

Bulls should have started double teaming when be had 65. I jumped in the game late but they didnt double or trap not a once that I saw

If I was a Bulls player on the court I might woumd have just called an audible and threw some diff looks defensively
they did try trapping him. the players got into foul trouble.

Welp held Luka under 40 points. I’ll take it. Still tricked the game away though. If wemby or scoot not the light at the end of this tunnel… I can’t take much more of this.

Donovan Mitchell’s career is crazy. His rookie year he looked like the next Wade. Then he became the most inefficient star player in the league to the point where you wondered if Gober was the more valuable asset. Now he’s balling in Cleveland and just scored 71 points.

Good for him.

stringerbell.gif

Donovan Mitchell’s career is crazy. His rookie year he looked like the next Wade. Then he became the most inefficient star player in the league to the point where you wondered if Gober was the more valuable asset. Now he’s balling in Cleveland and just scored 71 points.

Good for him.

Anyone that knew ball and watched jazz games (I know y’all didn’t besides the occasional playoff game or primetime matchup), would know that Donovan was extremely limited in Utah offensively due to scheme and personnel. No longer having a net negative offensive player like Gobert packed in the paint and having garland in the backcourt makes his life a helluva a lot easier. He also doesn’t have to be the only offensive creator on the team, like he was in Utah outside of jordan clarkson.. And those two would hardly ever share the court together

People didn’t really watch Donovan like that through an entire season but as a jazz fan I did. He’s been this player since his 3rd year in the league to keep it a buck

Anyone that knew ball and watched jazz games (I know y’all didn’t besides the occasional playoff game or primetime matchup), would know that Donovan was extremely limited in Utah offensively due to scheme and personnel. No longer having a net negative offensive player like Gobert packed in the paint and having garland in the backcourt makes his life a helluva a lot easier. He also doesn’t have to be the only offensive creator on the team, like he was in Utah outside of jordan clarkson.. And those two would hardly ever share the court together

People didn’t really watch Donovan like that through an entire season but as a jazz fan I did. He’s been this player since his 3rd year in the league to keep it a buck
the coaching in Utah is terrible. didn't really help Donovan designating him more like any other player on the team rather than the captain. then there's Gobert.

Can’t believe those corny Texans made Luka dress like that on Christmas then had him carry around a whip :smh:

Texas realllllly is that different. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom