The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

J Brunson for MIP?

And its truly disgusting the amount of tickytack or wrong calls made on MitchRob. Refs stay getting him out the paint instead of letting the players play.

this angle so damn *** cheeks.. absolutely no depth perception

game is breaking records for crowd size and number of terrible views

I hope the Spurs get Wemny. This whole “we will embrace the 90s Spurs cause the current team sucks” marketing that has been going on needs to go

Iggy about to file a workers comp form after that dunk.. probably 2-3 weeks of sore hamstrings

Imagine paying for these seats. Imagine going for a vantage point this trash just to be in the building. I'm not cut like that.

20230113_202950.jpg

Even the jumbtrons too small to see whats going on. Would need to stream from my phone. :lol:

His 3ball is up to almost league average and when you separate for catch and shoot I am sure its above. I know Presti mad we keep winning, I had us 1-3 on this road trip to the East and we’re already 2-0. Also didnt save a roster spot for tank commandos loke Zavier Simpsom and Melvin Frazier JR this yr so worst we can do is run offense through Bazley, play the promising rookies, or Eugene and Lindy who both still play hard and occasionally outperform expectations because of it

Back
Top Bottom