The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

9C95D1E7-FE7E-4CE9-AA06-4411E14B7008.jpeg

Gym fit for today. Gunna put up 30 & 10 like the GOAT.

You’re obviously not particularly versed with fandom in this area.

Even when Jordan was with the Wiz, and they were actually selling MCI Center out, there was still very large percentages of opposing fans.

During the Arenas/Butler/Jamison era there were thousands of Cavs fans at the playoff games.

If the Cs/Knicks/Sixers are in town, it sounds like a road game for the Wiz.

It’s a city where folks go to see the opposing team. Always has been.

The “Cavs Fans”… :lol:

You know those were nothing but LeBron fans man :lol:

I have never in my life saw “Golden State” fans at the Garden either until they won a ring and Steph became a Superstar. :lol:

NBA fans are front runners man, that’s just the way it is.

That’s how important a Generational Superstar is. They create fans themselves (nationally and locally) while changing an NBA city.

Aiden from Virginia and Ethan from Maryland will all of sudden start begging their parents to see Wemby every night.

The “Cavs Fans”… :lol:

You know those were nothing but LeBron fans man :lol:

I have never in my life saw “Golden State” fans at the Garden either until they won a ring and Steph became a Superstar. :lol:

NBA fans are front runners man, that’s just the way it is.

That’s how important a Generational Superstar is. They create fans themselves (nationally and locally) while changing an NBA city.

Aiden from Virginia and Ethan from Maryland will all of sudden start begging their parents to see Wemby every night.

Facts and imma be here HATING on Wemby

9C95D1E7-FE7E-4CE9-AA06-4411E14B7008.jpeg

Gym fit for today. Gunna put up 30 & 10 like the GOAT.
Got into an argument with one of my teammates about who was the GOAT. I said LeBron, he said MJ. My man lost me when he said he doesn’t like it when people wear basketball shoes off court for casual wear (talking about my big bangs) and that Jordan’s are “meant as a style piece not for function or actually hooping” :sick:

Back
Top Bottom