The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Kinda want Detroit to land the tall Frenchman. They got a really good young backcourt & role players.

Pls send Burks back to NY while they’re at it.

Mavs ****** up big time letting JB go. Not many guys in the league have that effect on a team. Hard to find many higher IQ guys too.

Such a large lead and it just evaporates. It’s like Nate didn’t expect Spo to make any adjustments

Mavs ****ed up big time letting JB go. Not many guys in the league have that effect on a team. Hard to find many higher IQ guys too.
Really it started with porzingis not panning out, that was their biggest downfall

You can’t blame them for making the move, I’ve said this before but that really messed up their flexibility

Even if they kept brunson they would still be considerably less talented than all of the other contenders

Wizards with the lead.

Need a GS loss
EDIT:
a18452e8dc4be9bd43e4ed6da11c987416b52fd5.gif

Wait why the hell is a tap out from a missed shot considered an assist???? Draymond should have his 7th got damn rebound not his 9th assist SMFH

Wait why the hell is a tap out from a missed shot considered an assist???? Draymond should have his 7th got damn rebound not his 9th assist SMFH

It's not both? I knew it was an assist but I hope missing out on that rebound didn't mess up your parlay

Back
Top Bottom