The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Really post ups are more valuable than ever,
you just need to be able to a good passer also.

the reads were way simpler from the post pre defensive 3 second rules.

Embiid is averaging 34 a night right now :lol: Thats a post-merger record for a center. And he passes well enough. He is the most devastating force in the league right now.

33 appearances, Philly has only lost his minutes 6 times.

Hopefully he can stay healthy this year. His skillset & most importantly his conditioning are peaking.

Boston will be a tough matchup since he’s a drop big & Boston is an elite jump shooting team. Only thing stopping them before then is if they get crushed in the Reed/Trez/whoever backup C minutes.

Embiid is averaging 34 a night right now :lol: Thats a post-merger record for a center. And he passes well enough. He is the most devastating force in the league right now.

Hopefully he can stay healthy this year. His skillset & most importantly his conditioning are peaking.

Boston will be a tough matchup since he’s a drop big & Boston is an elite jump shooting team. Only thing stopping them before then is if they get crushed in the Reed/Trez/whoever backup C minutes.
exactly, post up is def not dead, still super valuable.

you just can't post up, like Hassan Whiteside types.
when in the 90's you probably could.

Yeah I've seen Rob Dillingham hoop in person when he was at Donda. Had that ball on a string and was just toying with cats out there :rofl:

Reed would be my choice come PO but our coach is Doc. Biggest need is figuring out if you can upgrade Tuck/Niang/backups to someone else. Nerlens would be the ideal backup

I'd take a swing at Reddish as a bench guy in Boston for when Hauser isn't hitting. They have multiple 2nds and a trade exception that expires TODAY that fits his salary :lol:

I'd take a swing at Reddish as a bench guy in Boston for when Hauser isn't hitting. They have multiple 2nds and a trade exception that expires TODAY that fits his salary :lol:

Teams like Boston and Milwaukee and Boston make sense to me but Dallas or LAL...I don't see it.

They tried to kill off the center position like 10 years ago when Marc gasol and Dwight were in their primes. Always thought that was dumb as hell

Reed would be my choice come PO but our coach is Doc. Biggest need is figuring out if you can upgrade Tuck/Niang/backups to someone else. Nerlens would be the ideal backup
Too bad Niang can’t play against the Clippers every game. LOL He’s killed us. Not necessarily in terms of point volume, but seems like all the shots he has made have been timely/momentum shifting for the Sixers.

I swear Cam is gonna squeeze an extra three or four years out of his career thanks to the Anthony Edwards video.

First-Team All-Look The Part. Permanent potential

6'8", 220 lb athletic wing. He'll get more chances than most just because of his measurables & draft position.

Back
Top Bottom