The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This is a good problem to have for the NBA...
💯

Their biggest problem is load management.

We can’t front and say there isn’t more parity today than in the older eras. Maybe the play in and revised draft rules encourages more competition. Or maybe there are more and better NBA athletes today.
young players these days are athletic beyond comprehension

Harden is better and has played better than haliburton
How wide of a margin do you believe the play of Haliburton and Harden is? If your answer is anything other than "a large margin" then there you go.. There is a changing of the guard happening, no pun intended. We saw in the past when certain guys were getting all star nods way past their primes because of how revered they were during their primes. Harden was never a media darling and tbh a lot of players, coaches, and fans disliked how he played the game during his prime so with that said, if he's gonna get all star nods going forward he's gonna have to be definitively better than the comp, not marginally better. I like Harden but those are the politics of the game. They're gonna do Harden and Russ like they did Melo.

Harden having a bounce back year I thought would have been enough to get him voted in.

Harden having a bounce back year I thought would have been enough to get him voted in.
He is playing solid, 21 PPV, 11 assists, 6 rebounds. Only negatives were the injury and 44% shooting percentage. It really is a deep field.
About to grab some fast food for dinner,. Which is better, Dave's Hot Chicken or Chick FIl A?
Chik Fil A. But I like the alcoholic milk shakes at Dave’s. If you haven’t tried it, give Dave’s a chance. But Chik Fil A is undeniable.

You Harden Stans can be mad about him not making the ASG, but don’t take it out on Halliburton.

Hali’s the best player on a team that’s doing better than everyone expected and is leading the league in assists. His PPG is also about the same as Jimbo’s. He deserves his spot.

I actually fell for the belief that the Pelicans were good. They even appeared to be a deep team this season. All a mirage

You Harden Stans can be mad about him not making the ASG, but don’t take it out on Halliburton.

Hali’s the best player on a team that’s doing better than everyone expected and is leading the league in assists. His PPG is also about the same as Jimbo’s. He deserves his spot.
And Hali is damn near 50/40/90

I actually fell for the belief that the Pelicans were good. They even appeared to be a deep team this season. All a mirage

Fat Excellence and BI have missed a bunch of games, Zion especially lately.

When they've been relatively the right there at the top of West.

Especially with the overall conference being meh this season.

Back
Top Bottom