The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

This relegation talk is probably going to go nowhere

Besides a good chunk of owners being against it

I doubt the Players Association will be for it
Yeah, I just don't see how it works with owners owning both the NBA team and the G league affiliate. Other investors would have to step in and then purchase the G league teams and create their own separate entity. Then if a team gets relegated, they would have to swap stadiums with their counterpart etc. It wouldn't be implemented so easily. Long term salaries would no longer be a thing cause owners wouldn't want to be paying a guy millions while in the G league getting less TV revenue money etc.

Donovan bay bayyyyy

These reg season lineups with Donovan without the starting bigs is good. Let Mitchell hoist and not take those touches away from them :lol:

Teams would have to trade players if they can't afford to pay them. But technically, owners own multiple teams. So San Jose warriors and GS warriors can both be in both be in the league and they would earn double the revenue. This is just speculation, but it would punish owners financially who don't have at least one team in the league.

He shot the idea down in the same answer.

"It would so disrupt our business model," Silver told employees. "And even if you took two teams up from the G League, they wouldn't be equipped to compete in the NBA."

Creep update, though she is 4-5 rows directly behind the home bench she ie also sitting next to a very old white guy who has that look, so she might be an ig sugarbaby type.

Melaninated queens working for the home team. I forget what the one with the natural does but theres a video on the Thunder website about then particularly

0DAEF9E7-747C-42CE-A4A8-C97CB3AEE5EE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom