The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Nasty Man is back :pimp:
1675819715772.gif

Can't find the clip but this was so real. Chuck told a story about the advise Grant Hill's mother gave him.

"TV saved me because I would have been broke probably because we as Black people, for some reason, we feel this need to take care of everybody in our family. Grant Hill's mom, one of the greatest ladies I've ever met in my life, gave me the best advice, and I never listened to it. We were at the '96 Olympics in Atlanta. She is one of the greatest women I have ever met, and me and her and Calvin (Hill) and Grant (Hill) were having dinner and she says, 'Me and Calvin [Hill] got to go back to work tomorrow.' I said, 'Wait a minute. Grant just signed for $100 million. Y'all gonna work?' She said, 'Charles, sit your *** down. Let me tell you this: Do not take care of your family and all your friends. Do not do that. You're gonna end up broke. It's going to ruin every relationship you've ever had.' If you start giving your family and friends money, they're never gonna stop. But she said, 'the worst thing is when the first time you tell them no, they gon' hate you. If you give them $5 million, the first time you say no, they hate you forever.' She was a 100% correct.""

No LU Dort but still just assuming Bron gon drop 36 of them thangs is generous. I hope Bazley and all the Williamses and Wiggins take it personal to make the world have to wait another game

Bron look like he ready but if hes cold man…

Whats the next game? Road? Bron bout to break the record in the house that Kobe built. Eh.

Back
Top Bottom