The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

Lolwut

Randle had one fluky shooting season a couple years ago, other than that he's been a below average 3 point shooter every year of his career. :lol:

My Knicks having a better record than My Mavs should be the nail in the coffin for Nico.

Jabari shooting 31% on catch and shoot opportunities. 31% on unguarded shots.

Not sure what Silas can do for dude if his most translatable skill hasn’t translated
The guy had one single translatable NBA skill on the offensive end and he's not even doing that well.

Third pick or not there was NEVER gonna be any offense run through that guy and it was clear as day even watching him at Auburn.

That ain't on Silas.

Damn, I thought that was an inside joke I didn’t get but that’s actually an NTer :wow: Congrats mr2cool80 mr2cool80 ! Looks like he hasn’t been on NT since April 2022. Now he went viral on social media and is doing the Kelly Clarkson Show?!? He definitely isn’t coming back :lol: We need a new Playoff It’s A Wrap Guy

Damn, I thought that was an inside joke I didn’t get but that’s actually an NTer :wow: Congrats mr2cool80 mr2cool80 ! Looks like he hasn’t been on NT since April 2022. Now he went viral on social media and is doing the Kelly Clarkson Show?!? He definitely isn’t coming back :lol: We need a new Playoff It’s A Wrap Guy

Wait what? The birthday thread guy?

Didn’r he make the birthday thread too? What a positive guy.

Host the NBA All Star Game in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Assemble an Afrobeats halftime show.

giphy.gif

NBA having an identity crisis :lol:

No wizkid? Weak sauce.

Feel like Jokic has been the most consistent player. Giannis probably had the highest peak, but he had a minor rut in January. Embiid been a monster since December and had the big game vs the Nuggets. Tatum been the best player on the best team.

Back
Top Bottom