The Official NBA Season Thread: Las Vegas Summer League

SMH

bronny4.png
bronny5.png
bronny2.png
Bronny3.png
1677082608935.gif

storm2.png

I have more, my main opp is addict4sneakers addict4sneakers . I'm TRYNA LET Y'ALL SLIDE.

This man is trying to assasinate my character based off a 4.5+ year old post where I asked a question about a 13 year old prospect and said it was presumptuous to assume said 13 year old, who wasn’t even heralded at the time, would definitively make it to the league.

My lawyers gonna beat this case in their sleep. These Bronny Slander RICO charges you trying to hit me, addict4sneakers addict4sneakers , pmatic pmatic and Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat with ain’t sticking mayne.

This man is trying to assasinate my character based off a 4.5+ year old post where I asked a question about a 13 year old prospect and said it was presumptuous to assume said 13 year old, who wasn’t even heralded at the time, would definitively make it to the league.

My lawyers gonna beat this case in their sleep. These Bronny Slander RICO charges you trying to hit me, addict4sneakers addict4sneakers , pmatic pmatic and Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat with ain’t sticking mayne.

You can walk, just tell like Gunna.

addict4sneakers addict4sneakers is who we want. The Bronny narrative is just one layer. I got a whole anti Bron RICO we're hitting him with.

Famb thought since he was one of the “good guys” (Team Klutch/Bron) that he would get by unscathed only to end up getting himself jammed up on the ludicrous charges he drummed up.

We need to get David Fincher on this ASAP.

Based on how Adam Silver operates, due to all of the criticism and backlash from coaches, players, fans and the media, I feel like he is going to OVER correct for 2024 ASW in Indianapolis.

Bryce was getting hyped in the same breath

Sometimes the internet is just going to internet and that's all there is to it

Thinking a Curry kid would go unscathed. Cmon man :lol: :smh:

“Bryce had a growth spurt. He already looks more polished than Bronny”

Back
Top Bottom